• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Hematophagia (Vampires Galore)

Mica

A Bit of a Rookie
I was thinking of creating a sort of vampire RP that took place in a somewhat dry, desert like town. While I call them vampires, not all of them are bat like. There will also be some vampires that can have spider, moth or finch like qualities. Along with this, each species will have some power associated with it, such as speed or strength. Otherwise, they still need to drink blood and some of them have a taste for flesh. The roleplay would involve both people attempting to hunt vampires, as well as vampires that hunt humans for nutritional reasons.

If people are interested then I think I can set it up some time next week. (Or maybe earlier. It really just is kinda uncertain how busy I'm going to be the next couple days)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back