Other Help?

Error404RealityFailed

Please contact operator to correct mistake
I'm beginning to think I really did belong in that hospital... My mind is a pretty fucked up place, and I can't tell what's real. I don't know what I feel... I don't want to go back in, but I think I might need to. Sometimes I consider dying, but only as a last resort. I wonder what it would be like, being free... That's why I'm thinking I might need to go in. I'm just worried about the disappointed look of my parents as they question if I'm really that bad. Should I try and talk to my doctor? It might mean me going away for quite some time, and possibly missing the rest of the school year... I don't really know anymore. Help?

15... Been in mental hospitals since 12

You're young.

As long as you don't start planning on hurting yourselves or others, such thoughts mean nothing.

I would give you advice but I assume you're female. I can't relate to you the same way if you were a boy.

You're young.

As long as you don't start planning on hurting yourselves or others, such thoughts mean nothing.

I would give you advice but I assume you're female. I can't relate to you the same way if you were a boy.
I am a guy...
And I'm worried because I've been... Just cutting with a wire...

Yeah. A metal coat hanger wire with a sharpened edge

I used to cut myself too.

Have you been diagnosed with anything yet?

You can PM me if you want a more private conversation. I have a lot of experience with this because I myself am diagnosed with a mental disorder. lol

I used to cut myself too.

Have you been diagnosed with anything yet?

You can PM me if you want a more private conversation. I have a lot of experience with this because I myself am diagnosed with a mental disorder. lol
XD
Yeah, Depression, Anxiety, Anorexia, and Aspergers and a couple pending diagnoses. They think I have a form of psychosis too

XD
Yeah, Depression, Anxiety, Anorexia, and Aspergers and a couple pending diagnoses. They think I have a form of psychosis too

Here's my advice.

Live a normal life. Go to school, go to work, socialize. If things go sour, try getting SSI (Supplemental Security Income).

You live here in the US right?

Here's my advice.

Live a normal life. Go to school, go to work, socialize. If things go sour, try getting SSI (Supplemental Security Income).

You live here in the US right?
Yeah... But I've been out of school for two months, so I have no contact with anybody really. But I have good news! My brother (Very very close friend) just messaged me! It's a happy thing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back