• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help with a Hosted Project

Shog

The Infinite Being
So I've been working on a hosted project for a while now.  It's taking some time because I'm trying to make everything look appropriate through coding and I don't have a lot of free time these days.  Just now I got a lot of free time that I was going to dedicate to coding another section of the RP after taking week+ long break.  The problem is that I can no longer find the button to add a new section.  Under Characters (as in below on the main thread and not in it) I've already added Races and Classes.  I know this is must be an easy fix, but I'm stumpped.  If you can tell me where the button is (and the theme you're using because things shift around depending on the theme in use) I would be very appreciative.  Just a final note, I am primarally looking under Formum Management (I think that's what it's called).

One can create a total of three new forums, including subforums, for a total of five forums overall, before having to submit a support request to have an admin add more! This way we don't get needless clutter.

One can create a total of three new forums, including subforums, for a total of five forums overall, before having to submit a support request to have an admin add more! This way we don't get needless clutter.

Ok, thank you.  I will try and condense what I have.

You don't need to condense if you don't want to.  Feel free to submit a support request and Staff will be happy to help!

Up at the top where it says "Support." ^_^  Make sure to include a link to the RP, where you want the new forums, and what you'd like them called.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back