• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Help! Which group should I make???

Pls vote idk which to make

• Pokemon Destinies

Votes: 5 35.7%
  • The Pen as Mighty as the Sword

Votes: 9 64.3%

• Total voters

temporarybliss

derek hale deserved better
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check
Hi all! I have two very different ideas for groups that I'd want to make, but really don't have the time to run both rn. So, please help me decide!

1. Pokemon Destinies - A story based Pokemon roleplay with a set plot that also allows for world building, relationships and lots of pokemon!

2. The Pen as Mighty as the Sword - Slightly based on the show 'Once Upon a Time' this group would follow fairy tale characters in a small modernized town who have forgotten their lives/who they are. The narrator, the almighty 'evil' wants to see if they can still wind up on the 'right' path to finding their happily ever afters. But, is what they've had in the past really what makes them happy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back