• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Help Wanted

SoulFire

*Urgent Message: Crew needed...I'm looking for the best and the baddest to soar through the universe with. The Aurelia is waiting...the possibilities are endless*

So I have an incomplete idea of a ship, the Aurelia, that's been stolen from a galactic military federation, by the daughter of one of the men that helped design the dark matter engine. The new crew of the ship would be full of colorful characters with muddy pasts who are simply trying to make a living in this expansive universe, each crew member harboring a secret of their own. The main one being that each of them is wanted in one way, shape, or form. They would travel throughout the galaxies taking on odd jobs, while at the same time avoiding those that would see them imprisoned and/or dead. Also, there's a nav point already stored in the ship that points out a galaxy that doesn't exist on any other galactic map elsewhere.

I could use any help and or advice to make this a more fleshed out idea that would make it more appealing

normandy_sr3_consept_wip_4_by_pangeranberbajuputih-d34hrb8.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back