• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Info HELP!!! Voiceover roleplay can't have voiceovers without a way to upload it!

sgtmickey

Two Thousand Club
Hello, I'm freaking out because the voiceover roleplay I was planning on making is falling apart. I was wondering if there was any way I could upload a sound file to this website without taking the members off site to listen to it since I'm pretty sure it's not allowed. I tried using soundcloud but it looks like you need a paid account in order to record any more than 3 hours in total. Once we hit that point, we won't be able to post voices anymore. I was wondering if there was another way like putting an mp3 in the post boxes or if there was some alternative???

Have you considered using Google Drive and then embedding the media file using the GDOC tag, as seen here?

That being said, I doubt it would be a big issue if you were to use other sound hosting websites and just link to them. I would still check with the staff to be sure, but since the roleplaying would all be posted here anyway I don't see it being an issue (at least, I don't see anything in the rules that explicitly forbids it).

Have you considered using Google Drive and then embedding the media file using the GDOC tag, as seen here?

That being said, I doubt it would be a big issue if you were to use other sound hosting websites and just link to them. I would still check with the staff to be sure, but since the roleplaying would all be posted here anyway I don't see it being an issue (at least, I don't see anything in the rules that explicitly forbids it).
Oh alright :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back