• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Answered Help~ Spam

Indoors

-Big Sad-
Sorry if this is the wrong area to post in for help~ Im not too familiar with how this site is arranged now!
I was gonna pm an Administrator, but I thought it would be better posting here.
I was trying to post my Character which is on a google docs link but I keep getting that its considered spam or inappropriate~
The characters background is a little dark, but I dont think its inappropriate. Is there any reason why it would be reported as spam, how do you suggest me being able to post the character? I can change it up if need be, but I would rather not as I think the past captures the character!
Pls help!!
Thank you so much
Administrator Administrator

I know this was a few days ago, so if the issue is resolved then go ahead and ignore me lol.

If you are trying to post it as a link then that would be the issue. Our spam filter can be a little overzealous and tends to pick up on accounts with less than ten posts. You currently have 9 so one more post around the site and it should calm down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back