Music Help share thought and opinions on kpop photo cards

yeonjmn

༄ ɪ'ʟʟ ʙᴇ ʟᴏᴠɪɴ ʏᴏᴜ ʀɪɢʜᴛ
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
hello! i was unsure where to put this, but i figured this fits in the music genre bc it involves kpop (lmk if im wrong though)

so, to get this started, i am an avid shopper of photo cards on etsy, and so i would honestly love to also sell photo cards myself. however, it's a little saturated with how many of the same cards are sold on there so im unsure where to start and how to make mine stand out. i would love to have a lil discussion/opinions/thoughts on the topic. like what's missing in the photo card world? what do we need more of regarding photo cards? how does one make them unique when selling them basically lmao ✨✨

honestly, i don't think, there is a specific way to stand out from other sellers. i really like to look for photocards there too and the ones standing out for me are the ones, who don't have the standard kind of photos, soo idk. also maybe you could add something that every buyer can add themselves, like something on the back of the card or something. also maybe completely decide on the buyer what photo you put on the photocard :) hope this might help.

it does actually help, thank you! 🥺

Users who are viewing this thread

Back