Chitchat help me pick what to eat!

Coca-Cola

My name is Charlie what's yours
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
so my friend put me on a diet and I'm hungry she said I can eat/drink anything but:
  • Mcdonals
  • soda
  • pizza
  • pasta
  • choclate
  • eggs
  • bacon
  • cheese
  • sugar
  • and cinesse food

so my friend put me on a diet and I'm hungry she said I can eat/drink anything but:
  • Mcdonals
  • soda
  • pizza
  • pasta
  • choclate
  • eggs
  • bacon
  • cheese
  • sugar
  • and cinesse food
Ouch.

That rules out the hospital omelette (with bacon, cheese, and everything else) plus two sides of breakfast potatoes which got me through Jan and half of Feb in good spirits.

May I recommend a turky and ham sandwich, smoked salmon, or really anything that's a giant slab of meat stuffed between two slices of bread or wrapped in a tortilla?

Note: I would have added chocolate milk and ice cream if the nurses hadn't been told that I'm slightly allergic to caffeine. I had to settle for 2% and vanilla.

• Mcdonals
  • soda
  • pizza
  • pasta
  • choclate
  • eggs
  • bacon
  • cheese
  • sugar
  • and cinesse food
Your friend's diet for you is very strict. Try not to cut all of these out at once. You're hungry, so you need to eat. Let your friend know that this diet is too limiting to what you usually have, and you're hungry and don't know what to eat because of it. Lots of foods have sugar, so I would take that off the list. There are some salads and yogurt and a few healthy things you can eat at McDonalds instead of blocking the restaurant off as a whole if you usually go there. Try drinking soda in moderation, like only on Saturdays, or Fridays and Saturdays, or only during lunch, etc. Try having pizza only once a week. Try having pasta with lower calories, or different ingredients like wheat or rice pasta. Not all chocolate is the same, try having dark chocolates with more cocoa in them, having eggs only in the morning, having bacon only when it's with a meal, eating things with less cheese, and not ridding of Chinese food as a whole. There's a lot of Chinese cuisine, drinks, and remedies that are very healthy to the human body. I'm not sure if your friend made this list to challenge you, or to be an accountability partner or what, but I'm no nutritionist, doctor, or trainer and it still looks very stressful. I'd rather you not starve yourself trying to follow this diet. What I've written is just a suggestion, and so should be the words of your friend. Hope this helps.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back