• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Accepting Requests Help Me Learn BBCode+ :D

StoneWolf18

Within the Depths of a Dream
[Class name=Background] border-radius: 10px; border: 2px solid teal; background: white; padding: 5px; [/class] [Class name=Header] font-size: 40px; text-align: center; color: teal; [/class] [Class name=Textbox] width: 90%; height: auto; margin: auto; background: teal; border: 1px solid teal; border-radius: 10px; padding: 5px; [/class] [class name=Bodytext] color: white; [/class]
[Div class=Background][Div class=Header]Stone’s BBCode+ Attempts[/div][div class=Textbox][div class=Bodytext]So with the arrival of BBCode+ and seeing how many amazing things can be done with it, I realllly want to learn a thing or two in terms of its use. However I just don’t have any idea! That being said, if you have and legit requests pop them down below and I’ll see what I can do about it. Just keep in mind that uh... I haven’t really figured out how to work the scripts yet so anything overly complicated involving those might take awhile or be glossed over for now.

Completed Requests
None Yet​
[/div][/div][/Div]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back