Help me D:

Myxyzptlk

In hoc, signo vinces
<p>

I want to try out the Dice genre but I'm afraid I know virtually nothing about it, i'm afraid if I enter one I'll do something wrong so if anyone can help I'd enjoy that.

</p>

Last edited by a moderator:
I AM SUMMONED. FOR WHAT PURPOSE IS MY NAME INVOKED?

Oh, I see.

Well, that's a big, difficult thing to cover, because each game is different. I'd like to be able to invite you to try one in a controlled environment, so how do you feel about Night Vale? The best I can do otherwise (since Rissa has helpfilly linked you to my guide) is suggest you check out the appropriate interest check forum and be sure to let GM know you're an absolute beginner.

And keep your eyes peeled for interest checks I post in future, because with one very specific exception I'm happy to introduce newbies.

Grey said:
I AM SUMMONED. FOR WHAT PURPOSE IS MY NAME INVOKED?
Oh, I see.

Well, that's a big, difficult thing to cover, because each game is different. I'd like to be able to invite you to try one in a controlled environment, so how do you feel about Night Vale? The best I can do otherwise (since Rissa has helpfilly linked you to my guide) is suggest you check out the appropriate interest check forum and be sure to let GM know you're an absolute beginner.

And keep your eyes peeled for interest checks I post in future, because with one very specific exception I'm happy to introduce newbies.
Sounds interesting, I'm willing to try pretty much anything

Users who are viewing this thread

Back