• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern [Help!! I'm stuck with a bunch of needy gods/goddesses!!] In Character

SheepKing

She/They 🐑
Roleplay Type(s)
Sorry for the wait!
image.png
Decima was, to say the least, not that excited about their arrangements. Her sisters had stuck her with a bunch with a bunch of deviant gods and sent her to live with some girl to judge if humanity was worth anything to the gods or if they were truly as worthless as parasites who could only leach off eachother until they died an honorless death.
So they became humans and ended up at some apartment complex. Decima couldn't help but shiver at seeing the poor site, she could already feel the bedbugs biting her. Nevertheless, Decima held her head up high and turned to the group. With a clear voice and a serious tone,
Decima stated like a general to new recruits,
"From now on we shall be living with her until we can come to a decision that will not only affect the humanity but all of godkind too. To go over once again, I want you all to be respectful, kind, and to keep an open mind no matter what! And most importantly, put on a shirt Ra and Dionysus! We are not poor hobos who can't afford clothing so don't act like one!"

The sight of the apartment was very... disappointing. If he'd thought about it much more, he'd get sad, but he didn't, so he didn't. He held his own waist, chin up, looking like he was ready to embark on some great journey. And he was! In a way. With almost a dozen gods he barely knew. But, looking at the lot of them, this was a wonderful opportunity to get to know them! He stared at the gods, all of them silent, until Decima, one of the fates, spoke up.

"...And most importantly, put on a shirt Ra and Dionysus! We are not poor hobos who can't afford clothing, so don't act like one!"

Udemos couldn't help but laugh loudly at the criticism. Well, he could have, but he chose not to. He pointed at the two with both hands, laughing much louder than that statement deserved. As his laughter died down, he elbowed Dionysus in the ribs, since he seemed more willing to forgive than Ra. "I don't know, I think they might actually be hobos who just got mixed up. If only they'd worn a full outfit, they wouldn't be lost on the streets somewhere." He sighs, deeply. "They will be missed." He closes his eyes, doing a short, makeshift prayer for the two, resisting the urge to laugh at the irony of that as well.

Ra or better known to others as the Egyptian God Ra, had a sneer on his face as he tried not to yell out in anger at the place which they would be residing at. Heck he was even more annoyed that he was forced to take on the form of a human just to judge if human where worthy or just ants that had to be destroyed, something that he wanted to do, annoyed at the place that they where going to stay at with some unworthy human. While on the inside of his head, he was thinking about something else. His musing was cut short when Decima called out for him and Dionysus to put on a shirt. He became agitated especially with the comment of him being a hobo, adding more insult when Udemos spoke. "I would have to decline your sweet words of trying to make me put on a shirt." He said to her since he had never found a reason on why he should wear something like that. He liked when his domain, aka the Sun, was hitting his upper body and he wasn't gonna stop just cause someone wanted to have him put on something as stupid as a shirt. "Now why don't we worry about something else that isn't me having to put on a shirt and we focus on the agenda of introducing ourselves to the lucky person who has to be stuck with us."
SheepKing SheepKing

Users who are viewing this thread

Back