help about multiple action, dodge and attack, 2nd edition

Arackiel

One Time Luck
Hello !

I just read the combat sequence in corerule book and return to the tomb of 5 corners. I normally use to be a Vampire player and i need some tip about combat sequence.

example.... Azuka has the highest initiative, Morkano is the last one(its only a dual combat)... Azuka decide to blow up Morkano with 3 hit at his tick.. What are the option for Morkano ? Parry or Dodge. Is this action only occur at his tick ? Is this a reflexive action ? So when can he attack azuka ? Is the dodge/parry action speed is related to the weapon speed if it is not reflective ?

If the dodge/parry action occurs at the tick of the defender, I suppose he can attack or flurrie with the same rule of extra action in addition of dodge/parry? (is it a counter attack ?)

or a caracter can parry/dodge whenever a attacker hit and only attack at his tick.. so when is tick come the DV reset(because he just defended himself from azuka) and can attack without the DV penality occured from his first action(defending before his tick)

sorry for the confusion ;) i

Dodge/parry is reflexive (and basically automatic), and happens during the same tick as the attack does (it is, after all integral to the mechanics of resolving an attack).

The DV-reset occurs when it's the character's own tick again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back