• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Helluva Boss + Hazbin Hotel Double UP / 1x1

King_Marion

Original Adam-kisser
ABOUT ME
- 20 Year Old Roleplayer who's been writing for a while.
- Ghosting Friendly but would prefer if you could tell me if you have no interest ! I'll bump you twice maximum before leaving you alone. <3
- Love, love, loooove discussing canon/original characters. Let me know all your headcanons, fun facts, ect !
- Mirror-Style Roleplayer mostly
- I'll try my hand at any Canon Character for you and I absolutely accept criticism and tips to make them more to your liking.
- Had to make a new account because the last email broke. : (

LOOKING FOR

- 18+ Roleplay Partner, non-negotiable !
- Someone who is willing to roleplay MAMMON or ADAM only right now. ( Horrible, horrible choice. I know ! )
- Not necessary but I find that talking headcanons, sharing pinterest/mood boards, playlists, ect helps the roleplay be more fun !
- Someone Patient.
Feel free to bump me or check-in for small chit-chat but I might take a little over a week sometimes to reply ! Other days I can respond thrice in a day !
- Admittedly I would prefer if responses are three paragraphs maximum on average, sometimes longer if the scene is juicy.
I can do longer lengths but know that my responses will be slower to churn out some days.

IF INTERESTED . . . Please respond here or message me with a short introduction about yourself and who you would like me to play for you !

Users who are viewing this thread

Back