Hellu

Carbs.

Papa Bean
Hello I'm Zee. I'm a genderfluid person with no specified pronouns I rp on kik and kik only under the same username as here. I rp third person and literate but not very long replies due chronic pain in my joints after a car accident 2009. I only rp with 18+ of age and that's final. I rp the walking dead and Supernatural but never a dom character cause that just triggers to much anxiety for me. Other than that I hope to see you send me a dm on kik. My triggers are rape and self harm. Other than that I'm open for any kind of rp nd I mean any kind of rp. I can RP really much gore since my main oc is a cannibal and a tribe leader of a tribe in the amazon djungle. I'm currently only looking after negan rpers. I think that's all byee.

Kik: Carbs.​

Aw, guess no roleplaying for me.

But anyways, welcome! I'm Yukio, this site's (favorite) gay fetus. I'll be happy to answer any and all questions you have about this site to the best of my ability. When I saw your username, I couldn't help but wonder why. But seriously, why Carbs.? Just wondering.
If you simply want to chat, I'm usually online. I'm always up to make some more friends on here! Happy roleplaying! ☆

Aw, guess no roleplaying for me.

But anyways, welcome! I'm Yukio, this site's (favorite) gay fetus. I'll be happy to answer any and all questions you have about this site to the best of my ability. When I saw your username, I couldn't help but wonder why. But seriously, why Carbs.? Just wondering.
If you simply want to chat, I'm usually online. I'm always up to make some more friends on here! Happy roleplaying! ☆
Carbs. Cause carbs are always there to make your heart a bit bigger ?❤️

Users who are viewing this thread

Back