Hellsing RP

bettsyboy

Four Thousand Club
:: Marco wandered through the small village of "Seedle" a village that is completely overun with ghouls ::

Vampire: "who dares tresspass upon my domain?"

:: at this, Marco turned to see the vampire, he was obviously only bit within a year ::

Marco: "cut the crap, this is'nt the dark ages, talk normal"

:: he pulled out his two Jackal MK2's and fired a single round into the Vampire's chest. ::

Vampire: "h.. how!?"

:: the vampire fell, when he hit the ground, he was simply a pile of ashes ::

Marco: "Pathetic"

Radio: "Unit 88? com in, Unit 88"

MArco: "this is 88, target has been silenced, all ghouls have ceased functioning"

Radio: "well done, Unit 88, return to base"

Marco: "will do"

:: marco got in his large "chopper" motorbike, and sped away, setting off approx 59 napalm charges, to cover up the incident and make it look like the village simply burned down ::

Prosper looked at the map in her hands, then at the large building in front of her. She shook her head, "No way ez this the place." She folded up the map and looked up at it again, before sighing. "But eet's worth a shot to see if eet ez." Slinging a small black messenger bag over her shoulder she walked towards the building that a little birdie had tipped her off to being none other than Hellsing's headquarters. Automatically one hand stayed at her side, fingers twitching from time to time as Prosper was a little bit paranoid at getting attacked.

(the up, -ez and eet are just a general way of showing her accent on the words it(eet) and is(ez) other words will be spelled like that as well =P)

*Drake walked slowly up to the building wondering how to approach them, either shark or human form...sigh.. he couldn't figure it out. All he knew is that he had to get accepted, its where he lives and needs to protect. He walked up to the gate pushing the voice button.*

Solider. "Who goes there?"

Drake. "My name is Drake Carter and I want to work for Hellsing.

Solider. "Why should we let you in?"

Drake. "I'm willing to give up my weapons so that I can enter."

Solider. "Hmm, I'll send a squad out, don't try anything tricky."

*The squad came out taking all of Drakes' weapons. They surrounded him while they walked into the building. Drake couldn't help but admire the beauty of the building. He walked the halls looking at all the pictures. They had entered a room.*

Woman. "Who are you and why are you here?"

Drake. "My name is Drake Carter, and I have come to offer my services to you and help fight."

Woman. "Why should I trust you?"

Drake. "I gave up my weapons to walk in here and have a shot at becoming one of you to help. I have also slain low levels all my life. It is my duty to serve. I have no other purpose."

Woman. "I'll give you a shot to prove it, be the way, the name is Integra, Sir Integra."

Drake. "Then it is my honor Sir Integra. I will now serve you."

Integra. "You first mission is to go an hunt a pack of werewolves. They are being a troublesome group because they are abducting. Also, take your weapons. They are mostly found by London. Don't come back till you have found them. That is your test."

Drake. "And so it shall be done."

*He bowed taking his weapons leaving leaving for his armor plated Pontiac GTO super charged. He started it up and drove off for London. Ready for what could come next..*

Prosper stopped at a set of gates that where clearly locked. A sound crackled next to her ear and a voice spoke through a little voice box, "You are trespassing on private property. If you do not step back now you will be fired at." Prosper laughed and looked at the box, pressing down on the return button. "You'd fire anyvay." She quickly flicked her eyes around before locating the video camera aimed directly at her and grinning up into it exposing her fangs.

Sure enough, a couple seconds later a bullet was fired just barely missing her left ear.Naturally, after all, she was part of what this placed set out to destroy. She pressed down on the button though, "Ah, so you zee, I'm not here to fight. I would like to....how you say, be recruited?"

*Drake continued forth driving into London wanting to find these wretched creatures that went to such a low level to just steal people away just to eat. Pathetic he thought. As he drove he kept thinking about what type of Were he is. He was made for the water but he survived on land just as well. He thought about others that had attempted and yet just died. He grew depressed over the thought and quickly threw it away. He now was slowly coming upon were they were most recent. He thought, how would I get them to try to kidnap me. I know dress defenseless and hide the weapons and when they jump, bang... the thought gave him such a smile. Destruction, such a beauty if known how to use its power correctly. He walked out and went 10 blocks from his car. He stood there waiting.*

Drake. "I need to find a way home..sucha far walk and no way to get there.."

*He kept repeating this over and over. His voice grew weaker each time. Then suddenly they jumped*

Werewolf. "Come here little boy! HAHAHAHA FRESH MEAT!!!."

*Drake smiled showing his sharp rows of teethe pulling out his Mausers shooting each one of them cutting the heads off and throwing them in the car. Too easy he thought. Then again they were simple ones and stupid at the same time. He drove back to Hellsing.*

Drake. "I have the Werewolf heads. I want to give them to Integra herself. You can take my weapons again."

*They did the same routine except that he walked with the heads in his hands with a giant smile on his face. He kicked the door open throwing the heads on the table.*

Drake. "All done. Just as you wish Sir Integra. May I now become one of you?"

*He bowed gracefully, smiling with such a big grin.*

Integra. "You may. But pull a stunt like that and you are dead. Got it?"

Drake. "Very well Sir Integra. My apologies. Where shall I put my luggage?"

Integra. "Men, take him to his quaters."

*They gave him his weapons and equipment taking him to his quaters. He smiled when he got there. He saw a tank of water. He thought to himself that she must have done her research. He put his guns away and luggage on the floor stripping and jumping into the water half human half shark. He felt more relax and alive. He was at peace.*

Prosper laughed as a group of around 12 fully armed people came out, grabbed her and pulled her inside the gates. "Weapons. Now." Prosper shook her head, "Non." She smiled brightly as if they had simply asked her if she had any on her and she was the innocent one who never carried any. "Don't get smart." Another guard replied.

"Smart? I do not understand." Her head tilted to the side as if she was just an air head. The guard eventually gave up trying to get anywhere with her and just searched her for weapons, only finding her gun- which was in an obvious place on her belt- and three of her daggers. Of course, they weren't very thorough with searching and that led to them missing her other to weapons. Good thing she liked thinking ahead like that. Two guards grabbed her wrists and set off pulling her up to the large building and into what appeared to be an office.

"Why would you think we would let a creature like you into our ranks?" A voice said, defiantly female Prosper thought. Prosper shrugged away from the guards and into a chair across from this person. "Because You trusted yourself enough to let me in he'e in the first place. Armed and everything." She heard the guards shuffle behind her, knowing they screwed up, she looked over her shoulder at one in particular, "Oh, Oui, You found the gun and a couple blades, but you missed duex. And Tu know, I don't even need on to cause damage." She laughed a bit insanely before looking back at the person.

"Show me what you can do." The person slid a file across the desk to Prosper, who picked it up, looked at it, and nodded. "Consider eet Done."

~~~~~~~

Prosper had gotten her weapons back, and had left holding the file. Pulling out the papers inside she scanned over them, "Oh this ez good. This ez very good." She stuck the papers back into her the file, disposed of it by stealing a lighter out of someone's pocket and dropping the burning paper work in a trash can leaving it there after emptying the lighter fluid over it. Prosper moved fast, she didn't have much time before day would come around and she needed to be back before then or she was dead, er, more dead than she already was. It was time to go vampire hunting.

*As Drake swam peacefully relaxing he heard footsteps. Oh no he thought. Another mission already? A knock on the door was heard. Drake got out staying in the form putting a towel opening the door.*

Drake. "Yes?"

Solider. "Another mission."

Drake. "What is it then?"

Solider. "Here is the folder."

*The solider handed Drake the folder. Drake closed the door placing the folder on the table opening it up. "Vampires" He laughed not able to control himself. He loved hunting vampires down. Epically the ones that screamed. He grinned showing his rows of razor sharp teeth. He grabbed his weapons and changed back to human walking out throwing on his long trench coat covering himself. He walked to his car starting it up holding the folder. He looked again. "Location : York." Joy, he thought. He drove off to York. How to get them out he thought. Blood must be spilled. But blood gives me rage. As he left his car he cut his hand dripping the blood holding the rage back.

Mysterious Guy. "Sir? Are you alright? You are bleeding, let me help you."

Drake. "How can you help me?"

Mysterious Guy. "Come with me."

*He pulled Drake to a building. That uneasy feeling just over swept. Drake knew this was the place. Weak fools, bringing anyone that drips blood. The guy closed the door behind him.*

Mysterious Guy. "You are screwed now buddy."

Drake. "What do you mean?"

Mysterious Guy. "What do you think it means. I am a vampire! HAHAHA I'll suck the very last drop from you. Me and my brothers will."

*The vampire and his brothers surrounded Drake as he just stood there. He tucked his arms in the coat. He spun kicking them all in the jaw throwing the two daggers into two unfortunate friends.*

Vampire. "WHAT!? GET OUT BROTHERS! RUN!!"

*They started to flee but Drake pulled out his Mauser and put a clip of silver bullets. He shot each one in the back of the head. All that was left was a pile of ashes. He collected them in a glass jar. As he left the building he shot an explosive bullet into it. He wanted to make it look like a pipe exploded. As he entered the car and drove back he felt uneasy. Like someone was watching him. He got out going to Integra's room. he laid the jar on the table sliding it over to her.*

Integra. "Nicely done Drake. Now for your next mission..."

Prosper ended up in a place just a little out of London, around 5 miles actually. She never checked the name, she just knew this was the right place. The obnoxious smell of blood was just pouring from this area anyway. She crinkled her nose and mentally wished she could just not breath 'cause this scent was really distracting her and making her hungry. Stopping in the middle of a road Prosper looked around, putting on a look of mundane fear. Making herself shake just added to the illusion she was trying to pull.

The file had told her these things hunted at the later hours of night, preyed on weak, and purposely sent people into a state of fear for kicks. She looked around again before nervously shuffling forward. Sure enough a couple minutes later a hand rested on her shoulder. "Do you need help darling?" A voice drawled. Prosper stopped moving, from the corner of her eyes she could make out moving shapes in the shadows. They were waiting for it, for her to say yes weren't they?

Turning her head a little she nodded weakly, "Oui, C'est scary out here tonight." Bingo, ding ding ding, as soon as her answer was spoken the shadows launched out. The hand on her shoulder tightened. Prosper just smirked as she placed a hand on the blade hidden against her lower back while stepping back into the person holding her. She could just sense him laughing at her before she turned and stabbed him in the heart, his body falling away into ashes. "Works just as good as a stake."

The shadows increased their speed and Prosper smirked, this time she drew out the 9mm and planted a blessed bullet in each of them. "Tres Facile." She put away her weapons and and looked at the ashes. "Ees she going to need proof?" Prosper shrugged in response to her own question before grabbing a hand full of ashes and heading back to the Hellsing headquarters.

~

After an hour walk, and feeling very nervous cutting this close to sunrise. Upon arrival, she was searched, and every single weapon was taken this time. Before she was brought to the building and outside the same office as before. "I'm afraid the leader is talking to a member at the moment so you'll have to wait out here." Prosper shrugged and leaned against the wall, "Ce Ce bon."

G dicided to take the bus out of town because he had a long why to walk. on the bus people sat on him and didn`t even notice him. He liked it that way. He only tlked to other ghosts, and the odd time a vampire. He never really talked to humans. He never liked them. He only like himself when he was a human. This is the first time he was near a big group of people for hours.

"Sigh, when will I get of this bus" he said to himself.

Everyone around him freaked out when the heard a voice come out of no where and scatered to the front of the bus some people yelled at the bus driver to stop and let them out. G was amused by this andstarted to laugh. Everyone now was either scared or waning to get off. One person jump out of the bus and landed on the gravel.

"Thats got to hurt."

It took the bus 5 hours to get to the area G wanted to be he simply pased through the metal of the bus and landed on his feet, after that his feet hurt a little and his body, but nothing really serios. He got up and started to walk to the base where the Helsing operation was being held.

:: at the small villlage of "Kimmor" in southern England, Marco's phone rang, he answered on the second ring ::

Marco: "speak"

Voice: "we have reports of a group of 15 warewolves descending on London, we need you to intercept"

Marco: "15!? is'nt that a bit much!?"

Voice: "we are sending backup"

:: at that moment, the mobile phones of all the operatives rang ::

Brianna's phone rang and instantly she knew what it was "Hello" she looked around the town walking through the streets "So what is the mission now??" The voice was very clear on what she was to do. "So meet up with others in London, I'll be there soon." She hung up and headed for "her" car.

Prosper suddenly felt herself being pulled into the office. "You finished fast." Prosper nodded, setting her hand full of ashes of the desk in front of her. "Oui." The lady turned around, "Congratulations and welcome to the Hellsing Organization. Now, we have a little problem going down with a couple werewolves..."

~~

Prosper laughed widely as she was given a motorcycle to use as her company vehicle. Letting out a loud whoop into the night as she moved quickly, weaving in and out of traffic till she was in the given area of the assignment. As far as she knew she was suppose to be meeting other members to take down a pack of 15 wolves or something like that. Slowing down Prosper started looking around, while taking a risk and pulling out a blade with one hand just in case.

Pulling to a full stop she looked around. "Allo?" Her eyes narrowed and her other hand settled down over a knife as she sat there on the bike and waited.

:: the motorbike hooned as Marco rode across the field, with hip-hop music blasting from the in-built stereo ::

Marco: "lets see...."

:: he stopped at the renedvous point, he wa greeted by the Hellsign Mercs ::

Marco: "are you the backup?"

Merc: "nope, the real backup is on the way, we're just here as lookouts with pea-shooters, you get to face down these monsters"

Marco: "humans have been killing these things longer than Vampires, you can still kill a few"

Merc: "we're getting paid to look, not to shoot"

Marco: "coward"

Merc: "whatever!"

:: in the distance, the initial reports were wrong, the Warewolves were turning humans as they approached, they now numbered 30, and they were getting closer ::

Marco: "gimme the 50cal"

:: he was handed a 50 caliber sniper rifle, with a silver mercury round in it ::

Marco: "down, doggie"

:: he fired a single shot, and five miles away, a warewolf's head exploded ::

Werewolf1: "crap! Alex is down! they spotted us!"

:: the werewolves split up ::

Marco: "attacking and turning innocent humans... these bastards give REEAL werewolves like ME a bad name!"

:: he re-loaded and fired, but this one missed, and blew the trunk of a 300 year-old tree ::

Marco: "damnit, how much ammo have this thing got?"

Merc: "at the rate you're going, they'll be here before you use half"

Brianna was driving getting there barely on time when she saw a wolf running, she put up the gas it turned its head to see behind it and tried dodging to the left out of the way of the Mustang too late. These are werewolves?? Pathetic!! The car jerked upward getting a small bit of air before hitting the ground hard. The wolf was run over but far from dead.

Brianna drifted to the right to a stop just before hitting a couple of mercenaries who were now cursing at her as she got out. She ignored the Mercs watching the few still easily seen wolves. "I need something..." She paused looking at the car "Good enough" she picked it up throwing it at full force towards one of them. It flew like a jet and hit like a missile splattering the wolf across the the pavement with burned chunks flying. She smirked and turned to see the mercs "Any complaints now??" still smirking showing 5 of her 6 fang like teeth.

Brianna now looked at Marco "Might I ask who you are??" She looked him over "I'm guessing a professional and not one of these chumps." Her English accent perfect while pointing at them. Why do I bother changing my accent?? she wondered.

Marco: 'the name is Marco Highland, 5 century old werewolf, and you are?"

:: he pushed her down, as he fired at another werewolf coming up behind her ::

Marco: "careful, these guys are tricky, they always try and get behind ya!"

:: he opened the case, sendingthe recently depleted round onto the ground, it was still smoking from bieng fired ::

Marco: "damnit, at this rate more than half will get through"

:: he handed Brianna the 50Cal rifle and took his coat off, revealing his 2 "Jackal MK2" pistols ::

Marco: "lets party"

:: three came up in front of them, and Marco fired a bullet into each, wounding 2 and killling one ::

Marco: "okay, we got two prisoners, lets slaughter the rest!"

Prosper, who had been close enough to see what was going on, but far enough away not to be seen laughed to herself. "Stupide wolves.." She pulled her arm back aiming at a werewolf that was closing in fast on the group of mercs set up to met with them. As it neared she narrowed her eyes, pulling it into focus and, using her vampiric strength whipped her dagger. She shot was true on as it hit the werewolf in the head and sent it falling to the ground howling in a sort of spinning motion.

"Hhmp." Prosper stepped away from her bike and started towards the group on foot, occasionally firing at werewolves legs who got a little too close.

Brianna turned while answering staring at the wolves that nearly got to her "My names Brianna Dyra, 50th century Nyuu, probably the last as well." Her eye twitched while being touched but she restrained herself as he shot the wolves. "Call me Starr though." She cracked her knuckles and started walking towards them dropping the gun "I can't use guns, don't know how" she said while lifting the dead wolf and swinging it around with her invisible arms smashing it into other Wolves.

"Party time indeed" she smiled as blood crossed over her. She waited until 2 more came close and grabbed them smashing them into the ground. Brianna began moving down the street using the 3 as weapons still as another got behind her and slashed at her cutting her back and sending her to the ground. She got up seeming as though she were floating and it's head crunched inward. She looked at it without remorse "You call yourselves Werewolves?? I've fought your ancestors before, you're nothing but pups!!" She threw the 4 down the street missing all of her targets. "I hate range" She sighed.

:: Marco heard her remark about pups ::

Marco: "ha! true, these guys are less than pups!"

:: he transformed ::

View attachment 168

(this is what he looks like, but 3 times the size of a normal werewolf and superior in every way)

Marco: "you wanna play, fools, then lets play!"

:: he bit one in the neck, and the others all stopped their advance, knowing they had to kill the Nyuu and the werewolf enemies soon or be wiped out ::

Werewolf1: "Carl! Lochie! Sarah, Tim, head east and flank them, the rest, lets charge them!"

Marco: "Alpha spotted, cover me"

:: he charged at the Alpha ::

Brianna squashed another head and turned back to Marco "You on the other hand almost seem like a pup from about 3000, 4000 years ago." She paused noticing the Girl closing in killing some more wolves on the way "We have another recruit coming in" She said throwing it "You would be a real challenge unlike these things." She said as one stopped in mid air in front of her suddenly going around killing others against its will, struggling to get free.

Brianna laughed as she was controlling the pup 2 arms for its head, 1 for each arm and leg. "Six arms to control you, isn't this fun" She said to the wolf in a creepy way as 2 tried to maul her from behind. "Come now, I don't want toys to break this easily" She said catching the 2 by their jaws and simply throwing them down the street. She laughed sending her new pet after them tearing one to bits and the other escaping her 20 foot range.

G just walked in when someone jeted past him almost driving in to him, the he remembered that he doesn`t want anyone to notice him. He walked into an office where they were handing people there assignments. "Great work, I have to be seen...again." G walked over to the desk no no one there and started to speak "What d-" he got intorupted by the woman saying "London, 15 werewolfs." she said it fast.

"um...how do I get there?" G said slowly. He just came from there.

"There is a suited up transport truck filled with weapons, would like to say welcome you are our new gunsman." she said pointed to the door.

G joged to the door and opened it up to see a normal truck with spikes on the front. He looked in the back to see five guns and he pick out the silence one. G was never good with guns but his dad showed him a gun site so he new only this one. It was a UMP 45.

G hoped in his new truck a gunned the engien bolting out of there in no time. I toke him around 1 hour to get to the out skirts of London. What he saw wasn`t pretty. Bodys of humans and werewolfs lay almost everywhere. `Hm, I wonder what happened here. G heard a loud crash and hoped out of his truck with his UMP 45 onto a small buildings roof. He say a some what large werewolf charging a couple of people. G took aim down his iron sights and shot the big werewolf 3 times in random areas. It didn`t stop moving.

*Drake looked at Sir Integra.*

Drake. "Already?"

*He smiled showing his rows of teeth.*

Integra. "Yes. We have a new mission for you. A band of goblins are in an underground subway that was collapsed. I want you to go and capture them. There are parts that are underwater. That is why I chose you to do it. Now go and get it done."

Drake. "As you wish Sir Integra."

*He bowed gracefully turning around heading for his car. As he entered his skin tightened a bit. Water, he thought. He couldn't wait. He skin was tightening and he needed the water. He drove to a dock to buy big enough nets for a great white shark. He took them back lining them carefully with steel so that they wouldn't break. He threw them into his car. Good, he thought. Now these suckers won't be able to get away from these claws. He got in and drove to the sub station. He grabbed his necklace around his neck. A memory flashed for a second. It was a baby hand grabbing something shiny in the water. It quickly vanished as soon as it had came. He kept driving throwing it off his mind. He couldn't focus on that. He needed to get the goblin ASAP. As he got to the entrance of the subway he hid his car carrying the nets. He looked into the entrance to see it filled. He smiled as he jumped into the water speeding through the water. He moves silent but swift and graceful. He came upon an island within the middle. As he surfaced he was surrounded by goblins.*

Goblin 1. "What is 'dis?"

Goblin 2. "Vereshark maybe?"

Goblin 3. "Ha, impossebil there are none!"

Drake. "Wrong."

*Drake jumped out of the water flinging them into the air throwing a net around one capturing. The other two took off. He chased after pulling out the Mauser with a regular ammo cartridge. He loaded it into the Mauser shooting out their legs from under them. He threw the last nets onto them pulling them to the other. He tied the three together and wrapped a rope around his chest securing them.*

Goblin 2. "Don't do this!"

*Drake jumped in swimming the the entrance pulling them out before they drowned. He laughed throwing them into the trunk slamming it shut. As he drove back to Hellsing Headquarters, all he heard was muffled voices. When he entered the building dragging the goblins to Sir Integra's office.*

Integra. "Had fun playing in the water?"

Drake. "Why yes. Is there anything else for me to do?"

Integra. "Not for now. You are dismissed."

*Drake bowed and left for his room swimming in his pool.

Prosper heard something coming in from her right and stopped in her tracks. A wolf howled and she saw a giant ball of fuzz come hurtling towards her. She turned quickly ducking down. As the wolf jumped and came close she fired her gun straight into its skull before the thing collapsed on top of her. It let out a dieing breath and lay still. "C'est facile." Prosper mumbled as she pushed the thing off her and stood up, cringing at the blood staining her clothing. "Nothing like rancid dog blood to make on sick, non?"

She took up a jog, reaching the group she had started for in under a minute. Looking at a merc who was staring at her, Prosper's eyebrow twitched. Pulling out her new idea showing her employment she pulled out her gun and popped in a new round. "Status S'il vous plait."

Merc: "simple, the wolves are comin, and we have a couple of agents handling them, but we need someone to make sure they don't slip through"

:: a werewolf jumped over the Merc's truck, sending silver rounds and guns all over the ground, and it began to claw at the nearby men ::

Merc: "damnit! take it down!"

:: the Mercs took the wolf down, but it took 3 mercs with it, there were now only 12 mercs left ::

Merc: "damnit!, get down there and kill 'em frenchie!"

:: Marco found himself cornered by several wolves, it seemed that they just kept coming, he saw a line of them in the distance ::

Marco: "what!? a second wave!? how the hell are there so many!?"

:: a werewolf bit his tail, but was quickly likked by a bite from Marco ::

Marco: "damnit, YOU PUPS KNOW NO HONOR!"

:: he charged, breaking the line of the ones that cornered him ::

Marco: "now!"

:: it took a second, but in a flash, all the werewolves fell, dead ::

Marco: "damnit, MERCS! TIME TO EARN YOUR KEEP! TARGET THE FAR LINE!"

:: the mercs heard, and boght out their heavy-duty sniper rifles, and began loading blessed silver rounds ::

Merc: "send these dogs back to hell!"

:: they fired, and a few Wolves in the far line dropped dead, but there were still plenty ::

Brianna was too busy with the pups that were surrounding her now to notice a 2nd group. The fighting may have been easy and she was letting them get closer just for some more excitement but the numbers were growing, that she knew. "Hey, what's up with this, there was only supposed to be 30" She was obviously getting angry now. One of the werewolves thought this was because of them and tried to take advantage of the moment only ending up 2 feet under, literally.

She started just using her arms as weapons instead of toying with the pups however. She was no longer surrounded a few seconds later but she was tiring out more. She turned to Marco who just yelled out to the Mercs to shoot a 2nd wave. "What" She looked over to where the Mercs were firing. In anger she wiped the last vehicle near her at them nailing a pup in the head with a hot dog stand. Her eye twitched in anger then she began to calm as she took a stance.

:: the second wave scattered, just as the remainders of the 30 retreated ::

Marco: "don't chase them! we have neither the stamina nor resources to BOTH chase AND kill them all"

:: he changed back into human form, and sat down on a rock, picking up the overcoat that he previously discarded, and took out a flask ::

Marco: "sometimes, we need to lose a battle to win a war"

:: the mercs were all still terrifies, it took several minutes for them to calm themselves ::

Merc: "Mr Marco, did we win? is it over?"

Marco: "werewolves are persistent, they are regrouping, but it will take time to heal their wounds..."

:: he got back up, and went to the two h had wounded ::

Marco: "now, you're going to tell me what the point of this attack was"

Werewolf: "go to hell, i'll never tell"

Marco: "you have nothing to lose, why hold out"

Werewolf: "face it, i'm half-wolf, a dog.... loyalty is part of the package"

Marco: "i know too well, very well, i know you won't talk, but we ARE taking you prisoner"

Werewolf: "FINE! but i will never betray my master"

Marco: "i know... load 'em up, boys, and get back to the Armoured truck, when they come again, they'll no doubt overrun you, just get an armoured truck and stay inside it!"

Merc: "o... okay sir! McInsky, Lohan, Feschler, get those dogs into the cage!"

:: the mercs did as they were told, putting the perewolves into the cage, as prisoners and barricading themselves inside the truck, with gun barrels and silver spikes lining the outside ::

Users who are viewing this thread

Back