• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Hellsing Academy

Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Since it's the month of Halloween and it's all about vampires, demons, werewolves blah blah blah I think it would be good to do a supernatural high type of thing, descendant of course :3

If you dont know what that means, it means you will rping the children of legendary monsters.

This will be detailed and will require a 2-3 paragraph post, must post at least 2 or 3 times a week. If you can't keep up with my expectations, this is not the rp for you. This will not be first come first serve,
NO RESERVATIONS!!! So don't ask me, if you do I won't bother looking at your CS. Please think outside of the box! I don't want to see all vampires, or all werewolves, no.

I want to see some child of Invisible man, zombies, child of lochness monster. If you need help a great site is Monster High. There are a variety of monsters on there you can use.

I'm only accepting 20 but I might decrease it later on, don't know yet.

I'm interested! Looking forward to seeing this rp overtime

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back