Hellos c:

[QUOTE="Sage Kaden]I watch this, Moody, approach me with words, lowering my eyebrows. "No one ever said you'd heard the poor soul."

[/QUOTE]
I narrow my eyes, shaking my head, "I'm no poor soul and I can handle myself but thank you good sir." Looks back at sage before I face moody and nods "I can tell youre just very.. Friendly."

"Yeah. They did, now calm there's no reason to get hostile. " rolling my eyes i look over at Haley " I can be friendly."

I tilt my head to the side before launching cookies at this new recipient. My attacks violent before retrieving a specialized hand gun, shooting dozens of these small treats at this so called, Moody.

[QUOTE="Sage Kaden]I tilt my head to the side before launching cookies at this new recipient. My attacks violent before retrieving a specialized hand gun, shooting dozens of these small treats at this so called, Moody.

[/QUOTE]
I stand in front of moody blocking the cookies as I laugh "again. You can't defeat me." Looks back at moody smiling "I gotchu."

I pat Haley. " Thank, but I can take care of my self. Also, violence is never the answer. I chose not to use it. "

Hello Yello!

Welcome to RPNation! Have loads of fun!

Angelique Himura

kimono_girl_render_3_by_l_renders-d3avc1l.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back