Hellos c:

Looking toward you, I clench my fist tight, narrow my eyes, and exhale. It wouldn't be the first I'd greet someone of such highness. Unprepared, I pull my hand back, and thrust it forward. The small, crumbled figure, a cookie, is then launched at this new recipient.

"S'up." I mumble, watching the cookie sullenly bounce off of your shoulder.

[QUOTE="Sage Kaden]Looking toward you, I clench my fist tight, narrow my eyes, and exhale. It wouldn't be the first I'd greet someone of such highness. Unprepared, I pull my hand back, and thrust it forward. The small, crumbled figure, a cookie, is then launched at this new recipient.
"S'up." I mumble, watching the cookie sullenly bounce off of your shoulder.

[/QUOTE]
Watches the poor weak cookie fall to the floor blinking.. "Why do you always greet me in such weird ways mudrets." Nice to see you too.

Correction: "Watches the poor, weak cookie fall to the floor, blinking, "Why do you always greet me in such weird ways, Mudrets?"

GRAMMAR GRAMMAR GRAMMAR GRAMMAR GRAMMAR.

Lol, im kidding.

I pause at your response. My attempted assassination has failed once again. I retrieve the delicious delight, it decimating itself into several pieces at the touch of my hand, and place it into a small container. "This one is stronger than the last." I think to myself. My eyes search this new comer in hopes to conjure some type of evidence to her strength. The cookie was completely and utterly hopeless against her figure. But why, is my only question.

I love how observant

[QUOTE="Sage Kaden]Correction: "Watches the poor, weak cookie fall to the floor, blinking, "Why do you always greet me in such weird ways, Mudrets?"
GRAMMAR GRAMMAR GRAMMAR GRAMMAR GRAMMAR.

Lol, im kidding.

I pause at your response. My attempted assassination has failed once again. I retrieve the delicious delight, it decimating itself into several pieces at the touch of my hand, and place it into a small container. "This one is stronger than the last." I think to myself. My eyes search this new comer in hopes to conjure some type of evidence to her strength. The cookie was completely and utterly hopeless against her figure. But why, is my only question.

[/QUOTE]
"I love how observant you are after throwing a cookie at me" I say chuckling at the thoughtful expression on your face.

"Indeed." I grumble.

I tap my fingers against my waist, crossing my arms afterwards and stare.

"Most people collapse at my cookie attack. Why not you?" I ask, my eyes slightly squinted.

[QUOTE="Sage Kaden]"Indeed." I grumble.
I tap my fingers against my waist, crossing my arms afterwards and stare.

"Most people collapse at my cookie attack. Why not you?" I ask, my eyes slightly squinted.

[/QUOTE]
Smirks watching you closely as I begin to mock, crossing my arms as well. "I'm too powerful for your cookies and probably you as well" smiles at the end of my sentence

Your remark makes me scoff, and I remove stray strands of my dark hair from my face before responding, "I highly doubt such a theory. You might have defeated and withstood my cookie attack, but myself? Haha, not a chance."

I grin slightly, careful to watch my over confidence as I place a free hand in the back pocket of my jeans. The poor soul has no idea that I have a counter attack waiting for her.

[QUOTE="Sage Kaden]Your remark makes me scoff, and I remove stray strands of my dark hair from my face before responding, "I highly doubt such a theory. You might have defeated and withstood my cookie attack, but myself? Haha, not a chance."
I grin slightly, careful to watch my over confidence as I place a free hand in the back pocket of my jeans. The poor soul has no idea that I have a counter attack waiting for her.

[/QUOTE]
I raise an eyebrow at your response before bursting into laughter, "you look harmless sweetheart. Why would you hurt a lady?" I grin tapping my fingers against my arm "prove it."

Immediately, without hesitation, I whip a larger cookie from my pocket, furiously chucking it at you. I grin as the cookie successfully strikes your face, It shattering, leaving small crumbs across your apparel and fair, proveing me victorious.

"Proven." I speak flatly, a careless scowl painted across my face.

[QUOTE="Sage Kaden]Immediately, without hesitation, I whip a larger cookie from my pocket, furiously chucking it at you. I grin as the cookie successfully strikes your face, It shattering, leaving small crumbs across your apparel and fair, proveing me victorious.
"Proven." I speak flatly, a careless scowl painted across my face.

[/QUOTE]
I raise both eyebrows now at your weak throw and not to mention soft cookie that barely left a trace of ever meeting my face as I carefully brush off the crumbs from my apparel, "well. Um. Owe?" I saw sarcastically before laughing once again "youre no match for me."

Confused, angered, and troubled, I desperately look for resolutions to overcome the situation. I fail to succeed, however, while standing my ground with you.

"Fair enough. I'm impressed." I murmur, stuffing my hands into both of my pants pockets.

I sneak up behind you and bring you into a forceful, but warm embrace. " Hello, love! I'm kwitty, or moody! Or you can call me whatever you want. " I continue hugging you for a minute then i back up staring at your face.

oOMoodyStarsOo said:
I sneak up behind you and bring you into a forceful, but warm embrace. " Hello, love! I'm kwitty, or moody! Or you can call me whatever you want. " I continue hugging you for a minute then i back up staring at your face.
oOMoodyStarsOo said:
I jump a bit at the abrupt embrace blinking quickly as I look at you, "why hello.. Its nice to meet you. I'm Haley" I blink more chuckling at your cheerful presence watching

A small smile spreads across my lips. " Haley is a great name. I like it."

oOMoodyStarsOo said:
A small smile spreads across my lips. " Haley is a great name. I like it."
I raise an eyebrow nodding, "thank you. Uh.. Moody. I guess I'll call you that"

[QUOTE="Sage Kaden]Tilts my head as I pull Haley from the situation cautiously, blinking several times.

[/QUOTE]
Looks back at sage laughing awkwardly "Ah.. Thanks."

Last edited by a moderator:
I cross my arms across my chest. " It's not like i'm going to hurt her. I have no reason too. "

"You acted like I would. It's pretty offensive. "

Users who are viewing this thread

Back