Hellooooo

Dead_Girl_Walking2

Unlucky Member
I'm new to RPN, but I have been roleplaying for a long time. I don't really know what else to say in this post besides I am a huge fan of Heathers, Harry Potter and many other things. Sorry if this is to brief, I wanted to keep my first post short and sweet

OKAY HEATHERS Is MY SHIT. AND I SAW UR USER AND WAS LIKE PLZ BE A HEATHERS FAN.

Hi! I'm Brid! I'm an eBird, and welcome to RPN. <3

HEATHERS IS AMAZING OH MY GODDDD! JD IS A BABE

JD is a babe in all versions, he's my precious sociopath. Iadore him so much. And He truelly cared for Veronica and JUST UGH. I love Heathers. None of my friends know of it and dont give a chance. SO I HAVE NO ONE TO TALK TO ABOUT IT.
UGGGGH

JD is a babe in all versions, he's my precious sociopath. Iadore him so much. And He truelly cared for Veronica and JUST UGH. I love Heathers. None of my friends know of it and dont give a chance. SO I HAVE NO ONE TO TALK TO ABOUT IT.
UGGGGH
I can relate so hard. All of my friends are over Heathers and get heated when I bring it up. I am just confused on how anyone could ever be over Heathers the musical and the movie are both genius.

I can relate so hard. All of my friends are over Heathers and get heated when I bring it up. I am just confused on how anyone could ever be over Heathers the musical and the movie are both genius.
FR I've been obsessed with Heathers Forever! And I'm really angry at the reboot they're doing of the movie/musical this year. It's super disappointing and disgusting!

Are you into Be More Chill as well?

Yeah like they wanted something slightly different from the original idea and to add diversisity. But they over-all ruined it and totally messed up the entire point. And It makes me hella salty.
Same. I also wonder how they're going to change the plot to make it a series.

Same. I also wonder how they're going to change the plot to make it a series.
Yeah, the only way i see it actually working, is if They make Heather C. Jealous of How everyones skinny, so she's just gonna skinny shame everyone. And she has a twisted idea that only girls similar to her are attrative, but that wouldnt work for why Heather M. would be in her group, and they didn't seem to make anyone super skinny besides Heather M, Heather D, and Veronica.
I dont remember seeing anyone else in the teaser i saw. Heck I dont even remember seeing Martha

Yeah, the only way i see it actually working, is if They make Heather C. Jealous of How everyones skinny, so she's just gonna skinny shame everyone. And she has a twisted idea that only girls similar to her are attrative, but that wouldnt work for why Heather M. would be in her group, and they didn't seem to make anyone super skinny besides Heather M, Heather D, and Veronica.
I dont remember seeing anyone else in the teaser i saw. Heck I dont even remember seeing Martha
I just don't understand why they've done this.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back