Hellooooo!!

wisterias

Still Farming
Hey!! So I made this account a while back but haven't actually used it until now, pfft

Anyway, my name is wisterias and I'm a nineteen year old sophomore in college. I like pokemon, harvest moon, cats, and food (aside from writing, of course)! I look forward to making friends and RPing with all sorts of people!

Oh my god, I love your Harvest Moon avatar! And Harvest Moon as well. And Pokemon.

Hi there! From one newbie to another - welcome to RPNation!

asjkfdasda YES i'm so glad to meet someone else who likes Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons!!

Thank you so much! I hope you have lots of fun here, too!

If you like Pokémon I'm sure you'll fit in. Also, we should talk about it sometime.

Welcome back to the asylum.

: D

asjkfdasda YES i'm so glad to meet someone else who likes Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons!!

Thank you so much! I hope you have lots of fun here, too!
I have yet to play Story of Seasons, but I'm a millionaire in Grand Bazaar (my favorite in the series) and borderline obsessed with Animal Parade (I like riding goats).

And thank you!! Here's to a successful RP career for us here on RPNation!

If you like Pokémon I'm sure you'll fit in. Also, we should talk about it sometime.

Welcome back to the asylum.

: D

Omg yeah!! I'd love to talk about pokemon, especially the new ones!! (but also like any pokemon game in general I love them all ;w; )

Also thank you so much for the welcome!!

I have yet to play Story of Seasons, but I'm a millionaire in Grand Bazaar (my favorite in the series) and borderline obsessed with Animal Parade (I like riding goats).

And thank you!! Here's to a successful RP career for us here on RPNation!

I started playing HM with Magical Melody and that was my obsession for sooo long... Then Tree of Tranquility and Animal Parade took over my life for a while lol (I know what you mean about the goats and also in general the animals on that game are really cute! I love the models!!) I actually haven't played Grand Bazaar, but it's on my list! I haven't played a bunch of the older ones for DS but I love the series so much so I want to eventually play them all~

I started playing HM with Magical Melody and that was my obsession for sooo long... Then Tree of Tranquility and Animal Parade took over my life for a while lol (I know what you mean about the goats and also in general the animals on that game are really cute! I love the models!!) I actually haven't played Grand Bazaar, but it's on my list! I haven't played a bunch of the older ones for DS but I love the series so much so I want to eventually play them all~
I remember getting Magical Melody and playing it obsessively over my spring break. I was awful at that game, but it is definitely one of the best additions to the series! If you haven't played it yet, I totally recommend Sunshine Islands (over Islands of Happiness since they're pretty much the same game) and I would recommend staying AWAY from Tale of Two Towns because it is fairly boring.

I remember getting Magical Melody and playing it obsessively over my spring break. I was awful at that game, but it is definitely one of the best additions to the series! If you haven't played it yet, I totally recommend Sunshine Islands (over Islands of Happiness since they're pretty much the same game) and I would recommend staying AWAY from Tale of Two Towns because it is fairly boring.

Someday I need to beat MM. I had it on gamecube but since I don't have one anymore, I got the wii version instead. I'm honestly not good at wii controls lol.

I'll keep that in mind! I wanted to play IoH but I'll pick up Sunshine Islands instead! Also YEAH I had ToT but it didn't really hold my interest which was a shame since it seems like such a cool idea! The new Story of Seasons games, Trio of Towns, is kind of similar to the setup for ToT (but with three towns and you can't live in any of them) except it's actually very good. I love all of the characters for it!

I have that! Story of Seasons; Trio of Towns! I'm not very far in it though but aside from liking harvest moon and story of seasons, what genre of rp do you like?

I have that! Story of Seasons; Trio of Towns! I'm not very far in it though

Ahh, really? That's awesome, though! I hardly meet anyone who likes Harvest Moon/Story of Seasons and now I've met TWO. ;o;

I'm on year two in the game since I've been playing it a ton. All the characters have very distinct personalities and the towns feel so full of life. This game is totally in my top three HM/SoS games! Have you played any of the others?

I do have Animal Parade, but play it on emulator. Wii is busted. I also have a fanfic in the works with said title. Very different than cannon but its amazing~!
Also, genre of rp if you like rping?

I do have Animal Parade, but play it on emulator. Wii is busted. I also have a fanfic in the works with said title. Very different than cannon but its amazing~!
Also, genre of rp if you like rping?

Animal Parade is really fun! I love the silkworms, too. And the art style of that game is cute. I think it's also got a lot more marriage candidates/plot stuff to do as well! Also!! I would love to read said fanfic if you have any chapters posted yet and you don't mind sharing the name!! :D

I like rping fantasy the best but I'm also down for slice of life/romance-driven stuff. I like working on big stuff that involves a lot of world building but also more laid-back stuff, too. What about you?

I love fantasy. I have a rp/hp set up at the moment called Hybrid kingdoms (or dragon kingdoms since I haven't gotten the name changed yet.) It's semi open world and I'm very laid back as well with rping. If you want to take a gander of looking at it, I'll leave a link for both the plot and lore so you can get a gist of what's going on. Lore may sound murderous but its subject to change.
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/general-plot-of-the-rp.263143/
^Plot
https://www.rpnation.com/threads/lore-subject-to-change.321135/
^Lore

I love fantasy. I have a rp/hp set up at the moment called Hybrid kingdoms (or dragon kingdoms since I haven't gotten the name changed yet.) It's semi open world and I'm very laid back as well with rping. If you want to take a gander of looking at it, I'll leave a link for both the plot and lore so you can get a gist of what's going on. Lore may sound murderous but its subject to change.

I'd love to check it out! I've never done a group rp, but if it sounds like something I feel like I could rp well, I'd love to join!

Left a link to both the plot and lore. Normal lore will possibly be changed since I wrote a story that I don't want anyone to know until a certain point in the rp. If you want with creating a character, I'm more than happy to help ya

Also, you can create a guardian but send a pm with what you want your guardian to be over. They can only one or two aspect(s)

No problem! The CS may be a bit scary since I like fleshed out characters. If you can't think of a personality or backstory to your character, you can put in the cs sheet that its in the works as you rp with them. Also with guardians, they are in hiding. So they can't show off their powers as much as they want to.

O_O Same here. I have class in the morning and that's it. I did edit the CS so people don't have to use the fancy BBC Coding if they don't want to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back