Helloooo! ^_^

aya2u

images (1).png
Who am I?
I am Midori, nice to meet you all! I am on my late twenties. I found the site as i was searching for roleplay forums in google!

Why I joined the site?
They promised me that there were gifting cookies in the dark side. So, here I am. :closed eyes open smile: Anyway, I like role-playing. (Don't we all!) <3 That's the only reason I am here: to roleplay and have some fun.

Personal experience?
Aw, that sounded wrong!? :3D: Anyway, few things about me. I have been roleplaying for a few years here and there.

What about Rp?
I am a semi-literate. I write in 3rd person, length: more than one paragraph. Plot and details, can do miracles if added correctly in the Roleplay. Small note i would appreciate if my rp partner/s would me adults or mature in roleplaying. Starting a rp and vanishing with out a word, is annoying. As well as starting promising and ending up with one-line posts. Short term is fine, but my heart lays with long term Rps.

What kind of Rps and pairs?
My main characters are females and human. Yes females and straight. Yet, surely i can play side characters that are females or males. I like always a doze of romance in most plots. Yes i Have something in mind, and I will post a request thread to "expose" the plots and pairs! :o

Randomness
Well, lately I have a lot of free time. I post frequently. I like to read, eat cookies and run. :ghostl: For the time being i am editing my profile and making my request threat. Next I will browse around the forum. I read the rules. I am not sure i have anything else to say. The rest feel free to ask.

download (1).png

Last edited:
Hello, Midori. I'm Yin. Welcome to the site. There's plenty of people who likes the same thing as you do so I'm sure you'll quickly find something to roleplay with.

ps TEEHEE was so Ryan Higa lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back