Hellooo!

SleepingPowder

Hiya people, I'm Powder.

At least, that's what I wanna be called :3

Nowwww

I'm 16, and I will rp with anyone really. I will roleplay One liner, semi literate and para. I'm working on multi para though! So if you wanna give it a shot, just ask.
My starters may seem long sometimes, but that's just to get it all started. I mainly roleplay romance(mxf, me being the female or mxm), and then I incorporate other genres into it. I have a few fandoms I like roleplaying, and those are...

Harry Potter
Gorillaz
Black Butler AUs
and
AoT AUs

I will try my best to do canon characters, but I mainly do OC
Message me whenever! ^3^

Last edited:
SleepingPowder huh? We could be really good friends. See, I'm the go to doctor here and some people just love to struggle when I'm going to operate on em. It's all "Ahh, noo, I need those organs inside me!" or "What do you mean does that rag smell like chloroform? let me see". I think this is the beginning of a silver medal relationship. Just don't look too heavily into it, got it? Good.

Glad to have you part of the zoo we got going on here.

Welcome, Powder! I hope you enjoy your stay at RPNation. If you have any questions, you can ask me. Thank you for taking the time to join our community :)

SleepingPowder huh? We could be really good friends. See, I'm the go to doctor here and some people just love to struggle when I'm going to operate on em. It's all "Ahh, noo, I need those organs inside me!" or "What do you mean does that rag smell like chloroform? let me see". I think this is the beginning of a silver medal relationship. Just don't look too heavily into it, got it? Good.

Glad to have you part of the zoo we got going on here.
Ah, yes, thankfully(thanks to popculture) I already know what human marketing and chloroform are! Well, you see here, I do have a question for you.

*snazzily pulls out a silk cloth from my breast pocket* Do you think this smells like chloroform?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back