Hello!

Derpy Hooves

Muffins!
Hi everyone/everypony! My name is Derpy Hooves, the bestest mailmare in Equestria! I was just wanting to say that I hope to be of value here and I can not wait to make lots of friends!

Hi there, Derpy. Welcome to RpNation! Congratulations on joining the best RP site there is on the web. We have a large variety of roleplays, a great community of members, and awesome staff who are always happy to help.

We have two different types of roleplays; Roleplays and Forum Roleplays. The roleplays are neatly organized into different genres. The actual roleplay content is separated into three tabs; RP Overview/IC Roleplay, Character Sign-Up, and Out of Character. The forum roleplays are for project-like roleplays, or huge roleplays. It is like having your own forum that you can customize, add sub-forums and threads, even change the prefixes.

We a posting requirement to be able to access all of RpNation's tools. You just need to post 10 posts and be a member on this site for at least twenty-four hours. By then, you will be able to view the Shoutbox (a place you must come check out when available), send Private Messages, set a signature and so much more. If you have any questions and/or would like to learn more, please check out this thread: New Anti Spam Measures - Post Requirements

Also, please have a quick look over at RpNation's Site Rules. Anyway, I would like to wish you good luck and thank you for choosing RpNation. I hope to hear more of you in the future!

Awwww, hehehe, thank you! I really appriciate that warm welcome and I really hope I find friends and not get teased for being a pony on here! :P

*gasp!* omgomggosh! Derpy Hooves! youre like my favorite *fansqueals!* Omgosh! *fans self with both hands and hyperventilates* I can't even... I can't believe another pony has graced us with her appearance!! *tries not to cry from joy*

You and @twilight sparkle should be introduced to one another. I'm just so happy to have two celebrities here *sniffles in happiness and wipes tear from eye*

Hello there derpy! ^^ nice to see ya! Im glad you made it to rainbow falls to help! And dont worry, no discrimination of any pony here. ^^

Woah... Now I did not expect soo many people to really talk to me on here! Hah! Now I really want to make sure my time goes well on here! I hope all of you can help me with that!

I do not know about that... It sounds like that it would take forever for responses and that anyone can join in when ever.

[QUOTE="Derpy Hooves]Woah... Now I did not expect soo many people to really talk to me on here! Hah! Now I really want to make sure my time goes well on here! I hope all of you can help me with that!

[/QUOTE]
Welcome to the site :) !

I'll talk with you :P

[QUOTE="Derpy Hooves]Hi everyone/everypony! My name is Derpy Hooves, the bestest mailmare in Equestria! I was just wanting to say that I hope to be of value here and I can not wait to make lots of friends!

[/QUOTE]
I'm glad there's a pony here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back