Hello

MoxtKaldaka

Hello, I am new here. I mainly joined in the hopes of starting a fantasy wolf RP. I have not RPed in quite some time, so patience would be appreciated in advance! I kind of know what I want but long story short, I don't know what I'm doing! xD

hi! I’m crayon, or kyksei, whichever you prefer! Do you have a preferred nickname?
also by “fantasy wolf” do you mean wolves that are also wizards because real talk I wouldn’t usually be but I’m all for it; new users support new users

hi! I’m crayon, or kyksei, whichever you prefer! Do you have a preferred nickname?
also by “fantasy wolf” do you mean wolves that are also wizards because real talk I wouldn’t usually be but I’m all for it; new users support new users

Hello, Crayon! Nice of you to comment. Preferred nickname, ehh, Shae or Moxt! I guess you could technically go for wizard! -That would be an interesting idea- without the human aspect to it. I'm leaning more elemental, I suppose. I've got a crystal magic type idea going on but also haven't decided if the wolves are getting their powers just because of the crystals or if they were just the original origin and they have powers -naturally now- because of their elders and the original obtaining of the crystals.

Hello, Crayon! Nice of you to comment. Preferred nickname, ehh, Shae or Moxt! I guess you could technically go for wizard! -That would be an interesting idea- without the human aspect to it. I'm leaning more elemental, I suppose. I've got a crystal magic type idea going on but also haven't decided if the wolves are getting their powers just because of the crystals or if they were just the original origin and they have powers -naturally now- because of their elders and the original obtaining of the crystals.

Then hi, Shae!
The crystals idea might be nice, I think (if you want my opinion.) It provides some tangibility to the power that could be taken away as a plot device at some point or allow new characters a chance to flesh out their own power set in RP! If you every flesh the idea out into lore for a forum, I’d love to join :-)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back