Hello

RedLight

Green Light
Hello, you can call me Red. I am a university student, taking an art-related program -- the program is specifically called 'Multimedia Arts and Sciences'. Aside from role-playing being an ex-favorite past time, I am mainly here to spend some time with my best friend. Also to improve my writing skill -- because I suck.

Ooohh, interesting question. Here, a short list:

1. Drawing (or 'illustrating', whichever you dig)
  2. Kaijus, especially the 'God' himself
  3. Biology, particularly botany and zoology; flora and fauna; plants and animals, blah, blah, blah :csmile:
  4. Cookies

Ooohh, interesting question. Here, a short list:

1. Drawing (or 'illustrating', whichever you dig)
  2. Kaijus, especially the 'God' himself
  3. Biology, particularly botany and zoology; flora and fauna; plants and animals, blah, blah, blah :csmile:
  4. Cookies
sweet, I like drawing as well... though not schooled in it :D kaijus are awesome, loved the last movie! it did have a bit too much of the humans in it. and I did try the whole bio thing but my teach hated me lol so I failed that stuff ;) if you find a kaiju RP let me know

sweet, I like drawing as well... though not schooled in it :D kaijus are awesome, loved the last movie! it did have a bit too much of the humans in it. and I did try the whole bio thing but my teach hated me lol so I failed that stuff ;) if you find a kaiju RP let me know
Cool! I also loved King of the Monsters :closed eyes open smile:
Yeah, I feel like King of the Monsters had a 65 - 35 humans to monsters ratio in it. I also failed some biology exams in high school. (I did not take high school seriously, so--). And here is a kaiju RP I plan on joining soon: Futuristic - Menagerie CS

Users who are viewing this thread

Back