Hello!

OldTurtle

Shells Are Nice
Hello, I'm OldTurtle. I'm pretty new to roleplaying, but I'm hoping to get better while I'm here. I'm looking forward to making friends, getting better at writing (since I really do need to improve) and being here in general.

Hello OldTurtle! Welcome to RP Nation (RpN)! I'm so glad you joined our community, or as I like to call it, our nation! I hope you find your stay here on this site enjoyable, and feel free to PM me if you have any questions!! -A fellow RpN user named Izzy (or Grace, idc what you call me)

Hello OldTurtle! Welcome to RP Nation (RpN)! I'm so glad you joined our community, or as I like to call it, our nation! I hope you find your stay here on this site enjoyable, and feel free to PM me if you have any questions!! -A fellow RpN user named Izzy (or Grace, idc what you call me)
Thank you for the welcome, Izzy.

Welcome to the site! I hope you find everythin’ you’re lookin’ for!

Welcome! :D We all keep learning when it comes to writing, so have lotsa fun with it!!

Hello, I'm OldTurtle. I'm pretty new to roleplaying, but I'm hoping to get better while I'm here. I'm looking forward to making friends, getting better at writing (since I really do need to improve) and being here in general.
Hey there! Welcome to the site it's great to have you.
I'm always open to chat or rp, just hit me up if you're ever interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back