Hello!

Gayyyyyyyyyyiiiii
giphy.gif

What's a cult enthusiast? Do you and your ilk perhaps research and found cults?
Just research. I was raised in a sort of pseudo cult that denies being a cult, but against the bite model, is definitely a cult, and I just kind of latched onto it. I'm not talking like, murder-cults, I'm talking things like Heaven's Gate and Scientology. They're all ridiculously interesting when you're not part of them.

Just research. I was raised in a sort of pseudo cult that denies being a cult, but against the bite model, is definitely a cult, and I just kind of latched onto it. I'm not talking like, murder-cults, I'm talking things like Heaven's Gate and Scientology. They're all ridiculously interesting when you're not part of them.
I just googled what the bite model was, had no idea this was like even a thing. I kinda should've known though, It is my life's mission to have Tom Cruise initiate me into Scientology after all.

can i ask which cult it is??? O_O
cause i know which one i was one, its called religion O_O yEeted myself out mentally

Users who are viewing this thread

Back