Hello!

hemlocke

Hello! I have arrived.
I was told by the site banner that I should make an introduction if I valued my family's lives, so this is it.
Hi. Call me Hemlocke, or Locke. I don't really care. I like playing music, writing, horoscopes, and video games. Easily 40% of what I say is sarcastic or a joke, so there's that.
I enjoy roleplays with a fantasy element, especially witches for some reason. My first ever roleplays were in groups, so I mostly stick to the group roleplay dynamic, but I'm interested in growing beyond the group/fantasy crutch.
See y'all around!

Heyo hemlocke hemlocke and welcome to the site! I really hope you enjoy your time here! :D How did you find out about RpNation? What kind of RP was the first one you did? Mine was a WW2, political thingy where everyone got to play as a World-Leader or one of their advisors :P There's plenty of good fantasy RPs going on so i'm sure you'll find a great group to join in no time! ^_^ What kind of video games do you like playing most? Got a current favourite or maybe a classic that you just can't put down! ;) I've got quite the soft-spot for the Splinter-Cell series, trying to collect them all and play them one by one.. probably not too good for my sleep-needs but ya' gotta do what ya' gotta do :P

Thanks, Becker Becker . I honestly just googled "roleplay sites" to find RPNation. My first roleplay was an interesting cross between Pokemon and the Magical Girl genre. In terms of video games, I prefer games like The Sims and Stardew Valley. I'm having fun with Stardew on the Nintendo Switch right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back