Hello!

Pomegranate

Still getting the hang of this, but a pleasure to meet you all! I go by Pomegranate, and I enjoy fantasy roleplay! Creating interesting universes is something I enjoy.

Hello! I like your username and avatar, they're cute! I enjoy fantasy Roleplay too! It's one of my faves, maybe we could do one together one day. Hope you like your stay here at RP Nation. :closed eyes open smile:

Hello! I like your username and avatar, they're cute! I enjoy fantasy Roleplay too! It's one of my faves, maybe we could do one together one day. Hope you like your stay here at RP Nation. :closed eyes open smile:
I hope so too! Glad you like my avatar. He's one of my favorite characters, but I prefer not to roleplay with him, thus, Favian has become the face. :)

To me (for me, rather). Making the characters appearance is the best part of making OC's. It fun to just let loose, and see what your mind can come up with.

To me (for me, rather). Making the characters appearance is the best part of making OC's. It fun to just let loose, and see what your mind can come up with.
Quite! The beauty of an original character is the freedom to let the mind wander. Creating interesting personalities with interesting looks is a good half the fun. Roleplay is how I like to flush out and develop the characters more. Of course, characters like Favi there are already flushed out. That's why I don't use him, he already has his own mini-universe.

Couldn't put it better myself. Seeing your creation that you took time to put love and detail in grow and come to life, is one of the best, if not the best part of Roleplaying for me. And I am positive it is for many others as well.

Couldn't put it better myself. Seeing your creation that you took time to put love and detail in grow and come to life, is one of the best, if not the best part of Roleplaying for me. And I am positive it is for many others as well.
Almost like being a mother and watching your children grow up, only ten times as fast.

Well.. I have called myself a OC Mom a couple times in the past. It started out as a joke, but then I took the title with serious pride.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back