Hello!

CandyAngel

Lurker
A dark stage sits empty, as it seems nobody is present. Then there is a click...A flash!...and then the sound of A female voice! Her appearance is very strange to say the least. Dark skinned. Long black hair fading to a vibrant green, Her eyes were like voids, having one orb in them each. Neon green and glowing as well. Within the eyes you could see crosses pulsating giving off a slightly darker green. She was short. Extremely short but didn't lack a fine shape. The outfit she sportred was a red turtle neck three sizes too big and black shorts, paired with thigh high socks (that were also black) and navy blue sneakers. "Hello, It's a pleasure ta' meet you!" She chuckled, A long thin double tipped demon tail swaying happily. Actually....with a second glance you could notice the two blackened curved horns. No clue how you may have missed it the first time. "My name is Mint. I'm happy to be here."

//And that is my introduction here. My name is CA, it's nice to be here!
I hope this wasn't too unbearable to read! Haha! I know it's (the refrence) is different from the description but thats because I'm too lazy to update it (lmao) She's 20 and coldblooded (-And hearted as well....does she even feel?!?!) Her occupation is studying humans and their biology and anatomy. (Finds em interesting.) Her species of demon is succubus...but she wouldn't tell you that, Mostly because she is purely "No i don't wanna do that. Go away."
I think I'm rambling now...Minty-Ref.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Back