Hello!

LovelyLiar

Sleep Lover (tm)
Hello, everyone! Before I even get into things, I want to apologize if I spell things wrong as it was 1:40 am when I started writing this and I am insanely tired.

My name is Maximus, Max for short. I'm nonbinary so it doesn't matter to me what pronouns you use when referring to me OOC. I am 17 years old, I am American, and I am an absolute weirdo.
[ I also (re)joined the site with my friend, Oliver/Olive ( LovelyMutilation LovelyMutilation ). ]

My writing lengths vary with my muse and how strong it is, but I mostly do one liners to five paragraphs, though if I was receiving four or more paragraphs I would be less likely to respond due to me recently coming off of an EPIC roleplaying hiatus.

My fandoms are as followed ;

MCU ;
I mostly muse Wanda Maximoff and have recently started musing Clint Barton and Loki Laufeyson/Laufeyjarson.

Voltron: Legendary Defender ;
I mostly muse Hunk, Matthew/Matt, and Shiro. I can muse Lotor, Princess Allura, Pidge/Katie, Keith, and Lance.

Harry Potter (movies & books) ;
I muse Hermione Granger, but with a twist where she is a Slytherin and a Pureblood who was forced to become a Death Eater. I can give more information on her if one wants to know more. I also muse Ronald Weasley, Fred and George Weasley, and Molly Weasley.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim ;
I muse Cicero & Serana of Volkihar.

And many more in which I caned be arsed to think of right now.

I look forward to writing with you guys!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back