Hello

Soul of Cinder

The Fire fades, and the lords go without thrones.
Hi everyone! Just a little intro here, have never really roleplayed before but I'm really interested to try a hand in this. Looking forward to joining some exciting roleplays :D

Hi everyone! Just a little intro here, have never really roleplayed before but I'm really interested to try a hand in this. Looking forward to joining some exciting roleplays :D
Hey there! I'm always open to doing a rp with ya and helping you better understand how to do it! Also, welcome to RPNation. I hope you enjoy your time here, I certainly have even if I just joined earlier this week. Haha.

I have a "group" rp with a few people if you're interested in that too.

Welcome Soul!

There are tons of friendly people on here that are more then happy to show you the ropes. Don't ever be shy about it - I hope you enjoy yourself!

Whispers Whispers Thanks for the invite! I certainly wouldn't mind joining your group to roleplay.

Elenix Elenix Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy myself hehe

Whispers Whispers Thanks for the invite! I certainly wouldn't mind joining your group to roleplay.

Elenix Elenix Thanks for the warm welcome! I'm pretty sure I'll enjoy myself hehe
I'm glad to hear that! I'll add you into our little group PMs where we're discussing characters and powers and plotlines. And once you're added I'll send a message giving you a short run down if you'd like, or you can read everything that's already been discussed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back