Hello!

MusicalTrash

Literal trash
Hi! I'm pretty new to this so feel free to say hello! I'm currently looking for an RP or two so if you have any recommendations then don't hesitate to share! Thank you for reading this, have a nice day!

Hey there! Nice to meet'cha and happy that you joined too :'D actually I'm looking for RPs too... wanna tell us what you're interested in? ÔwÔ

Nice to meet you too! I'm interested in anything fantasy based, really. Like supernatural and stuff like that. But RPs that have to do with fandoms have also caught my eye! If I manage to find anything musical related then that'd be awesome!

Hm... well I looked a bit and I didn't find something like that... It's sad because that'd be really nice!
Nice to meet you too! I'm interested in anything fantasy based, really. Like supernatural and stuff like that. But RPs that have to do with fandoms have also caught my eye! If I manage to find anything musical related then that'd be awesome!

Hey welcome! Hope you find what you're looking for here.

Hello! Welcome to RPN!

If you're into those fandoms you'll likely find a partner pretty quick - in the other forums (such as 1x1/Looking for Partner, etc.) people post all the time. If something doesn't grab your eye you can always make a post yourself on those forums posting what you're looking for. Best of luck!

Ayyy thanks! I love Lin and his work. Actually looks like we share a lot of interests. You got good taste.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back