Hello!

searchingforsigns

spaced out
Hello world, my name is Kelsea!
I'm 19 years old, currently enrolled in college, and I go by she/her/they/them pronouns. I am gay, I do not like men romantically and most of my characters will probably reflect that!
I have been on roleplay sites since I was 8 years old, starting on a Warrior cats forum and later branching out to Instagram. However, Instagram roleplay sucks and I miss writing so I've been looking for new sites. My preferred genres are realistic or a touch of fantasy, such as my characters being wolf shifters or demigods.
I can't wait to write with you all <3

Hello world, my name is Kelsea!
I'm 19 years old, currently enrolled in college, and I go by she/her/they/them pronouns. I am gay, I do not like men romantically and most of my characters will probably reflect that!
I have been on roleplay sites since I was 8 years old, starting on a Warrior cats forum and later branching out to Instagram. However, Instagram roleplay sucks and I miss writing so I've been looking for new sites. My preferred genres are realistic or a touch of fantasy, such as my characters being wolf shifters or demigods.
I can't wait to write with you all <3
Welcome to RPN! I love Warriors (they're still making books). Hope you have a wonderful time here!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back