Hello!

Introvertedbean

My name is Bean. I have many OC’s that I like to RP with, but I also RP with existing characters. My fandoms include Miraculous Ladybug, Hamilton, Be More Chill, She-ra Princess of Power, Dear Evan Hansen, Disney, Harry Potter, and more! I hope we can become friends ☺️

Welcome to RPNation! That is a HUGE list of fandoms, but I am glad to see another person who is part of the She-Ra fandom. I hope you don't mind if I ask you a question: what first got you into roleplay?

welcome, there is a miraculous ladybug group rp or some miraculous ladybug fans here who like to rp
its nice to meet someone else who likes miraculous ladybug

My name is Bean. I have many OC’s that I like to RP with, but I also RP with existing characters. My fandoms include Miraculous Ladybug, Hamilton, Be More Chill, She-ra Princess of Power, Dear Evan Hansen, Disney, Harry Potter, and more! I hope we can become friends ☺️

Bean, cute name!
Long list of fandoms! Neat!!

We can surely be FRIENDS!

I am FLUFF!
Pleased to meet you and I hope to catch you around!

How're you doing??
Love the PFP!

Feel free to contact me if anything!
SMILE!

[=

Introvert for life! (um, I got that from your username. not a stalker, just attentive! :grinningteeth:)
Welcome to RPN, Bean!

Bean, cute name!
Long list of fandoms! Neat!!

We can surely be FRIENDS!

I am FLUFF!
Pleased to meet you and I hope to catch you around!

How're you doing??
Love the PFP!

Feel free to contact me if anything!
SMILE!

[=
Thank you, I worked really hard on my pfp sksksk. I hope we can be friends too, fluff!

Welcome to RPNation! That is a HUGE list of fandoms, but I am glad to see another person who is part of the She-Ra fandom. I hope you don't mind if I ask you a question: what first got you into roleplay?
I had an online friend who introduced me into role playing. We role played with our OCs and I had a lot of fun.
And yes, I love She-ra!!

I had an online friend who introduced me into role playing. We role played with our OCs and I had a lot of fun.
And yes, I love She-ra!!

That is good that your friend introduced to to RP. What did you start off with for RP?

Same here, but I tend to bend more towards He-Man since I am a boy, but She-Ra is much more awesome.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back