Hello!

BlueElectricStorm

Hey! My name is blue!

I don't wanna take up a bunch of time talking about myself when you can learn about me by simply asking questions.

Instead I will just go right into what I'm looking for in this community, and what I hope to achieve here.

I am a well-seasoned role-player. Been going at it for over six years, so I'd like to say I have some experience. My main goal on RPN would be to find some more partners (between one to three people) who are interested in a long term role-play!

I am a person who loves world building, character creation and personality development! So, that requires somebody who I will be able to bounce ideas off of, and ideally, have them feel comfortable to do the same with me.

I can't always be the one to have ideas, so I need a partner who is just as engaging as I am.

I'm willing to put time into my creations, and I'd expect my partner would be the same.

I have a giant list of pairings of all types.

Pm me if you're interested in hearing them!

Thanks! Bye!

Welcome to RPN!
Finding good roleplays may take time but I'm sure you'll find some things to do here ^^

Hey! My name is blue!

I don't wanna take up a bunch of time talking about myself when you can learn about me by simply asking questions.

Instead I will just go right into what I'm looking for in this community, and what I hope to achieve here.

I am a well-seasoned role-player. Been going at it for over six years, so I'd like to say I have some experience. My main goal on RPN would be to find some more partners (between one to three people) who are interested in a long term role-play!

I am a person who loves world building, character creation and personality development! So, that requires somebody who I will be able to bounce ideas off of, and ideally, have them feel comfortable to do the same with me.

I can't always be the one to have ideas, so I need a partner who is just as engaging as I am.

I'm willing to put time into my creations, and I'd expect my partner would be the same.

I have a giant list of pairings of all types.

Pm me if you're interested in hearing them!

Thanks! Bye!

Welcome to RP Nation yo. I'm sure u will find someone here dat is ur speed. U have already peeked my interest so I'm sure u will do da same for others. Enjoy ur stay!

Welcome to the site! I hope you find some good partners (although I am 100% sure you will, after all I did!)
Welcome to RPN!
Finding good roleplays may take time but I'm sure you'll find some things to do here ^^
Welcome to RP Nation yo. I'm sure u will find someone here dat is ur speed. U have already peeked my interest so I'm sure u will do da same for others. Enjoy ur stay!

Thank you guys! I look forward to seeing what I can create with others!

Do any of you know where I can start learning about the coding for creating posts?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back