💜Hello💜

Insanity Awakened 18

Hello lovelies ^_^
Supporter
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello everyone ^_^ my name is Cori. I'm kind of late posting my introduction here, but better late than never lol

Anyway, I just wanted to say that I joined here since a friend of mine mentioned that she uses this site for her 1x1 RPs so I figured that I would give it a shot and see what kind of people I could meet and what kind of RPs I coud possibly start here.

Hello there! Welcome to the site. I hope you find a partner that you click with. How's the experience so far?

Hello there! Welcome to the site. I hope you find a partner that you click with. How's the experience so far?

Thank you ^_^
So far the experience has been great. I've only just barely posted a search thread today but so far I've managed to find some other people that I roeplayed with on other sites and it awesome x3

Thank you ^_^
So far the experience has been great. I've only just barely posted a search thread today but so far I've managed to find some other people that I roeplayed with on other sites and it awesome x3
That's always awesome! The community seems great here and it's cool that you're already finding people. I hope you keep having fun!

Hey, I'm looking for a role play partner. I mainly like fantasy with like werewolves, vampires, mermaids, ect., as well as historical, like Victorian era stuff. I am a pretty detailed role player, and like it to be written like a book. Not the whole *sits* crap. I have a lot of crazy dreams my plots are based off of.

Hey, I'm looking for a role play partner. I mainly like fantasy with like werewolves, vampires, mermaids, ect., as well as historical, like Victorian era stuff. I am a pretty detailed role player, and like it to be written like a book. Not the whole *sits* crap. I have a lot of crazy dreams my plots are based off of.

Hello ^_^
I would LOVE to do a fantasy type RP with you. Is there a particular supernatural being that you would like to base an RP off of? Or is there certain plot that you wanted to try?

Hello Cori. Im sorry for the late reply, but for some reason it just registered now.

Welcome to RPNation!
I hope you find wonderful roleplays here!
Also, if you have any questions about the site, I would love to answer them to the best of my ability.
Good luck on the site!
<3 ~ Doggo

Hello Cori. Im sorry for the late reply, but for some reason it just registered now.

Welcome to RPNation!
I hope you find wonderful roleplays here!
Also, if you have any questions about the site, I would love to answer them to the best of my ability.
Good luck on the site!
<3 ~ Doggo

Hello there ^_^ no worries about the late reply. I understand.

Thank you x3
So far I've met some amazing roleplayers on this site and I'm loving it. I will make sure to ask you any questions though if I think of any.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back