Hello!

TurtlexXxNation

Lady Turtle
I'm Turtle,

I'm a SAHM (Stay at Home Mom)…. I have been RPing for..... 10+ years? Roughly. My writing isn't perfect, but I do love to write.... when I have the time. :)

I'm Turtle,

I'm a SAHM (Stay at Home Mom)…. I have been RPing for..... 10+ years? Roughly. My writing isn't perfect, but I do love to write.... when I have the time. :)
Nice to meet ya turtle~. RPnation is very versatile, it'll fit your schedule. Favorite genre to RP?

I'm a hopeless romantic too! I just prefer to read it rather than RP it. I'm a fantasy lover. How'd you find RPnation?
Oh, Fantasy is a big thing too :) Love it. I actually had a friend that used to RP on here. She went by Coffee? I think... Dunno, she said she hasn't RP'd in a couple years.

Oh, Fantasy is a big thing too :) Love it. I actually had a friend that used to RP on here. She went by Coffee? I think... Dunno, she said she hasn't RP'd in a couple years.
Her profile probably got deleted if she hasn't been active for a couple of years, pity. Do you prefer 1x1 or groups?

1x1 is my best friend. With the fact that I can't be online very often, I feel I would get lost in a group
1x1 seems like the best choice for you then. I surprisingly have never gotten the hang of 1x1, I've always been a group RPer. What would you say your RP response length is?

Hi Turtle :). I enjoy a good romance RP now and then too, though I do prefer group settings. Welcome to the site!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back