Hello!??

Simon3

Amazing and funny that's just my first name
Hello! I'm Simone and I'm 23. I was born in France but later in life moved to Sweden for love. I'm fluent in 3 languages but prefer to speak English over French due France and I have an complicated relationship. I'm currently not working due I recently got twins. Ahhhh I know it's unbelievable. But other than that I thought since I have so much time on my hands I thought I could take up roleplaying since it's been a while.
I roleplay
MCU
Some DC
Bones (The TV show)
Supernatural (TV show)
Modern family
The Walking dead (both comic and TV show)
Some Harry Potter
And then of course original plots.
I only rp fxm and the f part due I lack ability to Roleplay M. If you think I sound fun give me a shout and I'll get back to you.
I rp by discord, kik or Skype

Welcome to the site Simone! Love some of your fandoms. Big Harry Potter, DC, and Marvel fan myself and have been known to do original plots as well. ^_^ Looking forward to seeing ya around the site and free time? With twins? lol. Didn't know that could happen.

Well congratulations on becoming a momma and that does sound pretty lucky. From what I've been told I was a terror as a baby. A lil tazmanian devil shall we say? Luckily I've matured much since then....not really. lol

Thank you so much! And yeah I wasn't the calmest baby either

Users who are viewing this thread

Back