Hello :)

Freydis

Not Entirely Dead
Hi Everyone!

I have been in search of a good place to RP for a while now. Hopefully this will turn out to be the place where I can finally unpack!

I have been Roleplaying for many years now. A horse sim site called Ponybox was what originally got me into RPing, but unfortunately the RP side of Ponybox has... well its dead now. I'm still there breeding horses and stuff but I need a new place to Roleplay.

I am a huge fan of supernatural/magic RPs, Wolf/Horse/Animal RPs, and just anything that involves fantasy or magic. So if anyone is in to that, feel free to let me know!

The RP style I usually have is small to large paragraph, depending on the scenario. I love writing in general and creating scenes and plot twists, but since PB is basically dead in the RP sense, I haven't been able to use my creativity as much.

I also enjoy art, and you can find me on deviantART as Aedrielle, which is usually my username on most sites. However, I chose Freydis for this one because she is a character I love who I have a bad habit of keeping the same and stuffing into whatever skin-suit is required (right now in a RP I'm doing, she is a wolf. But yanno... gotta adapt!)

Anyway, nice to meet you all!

-Frey

Users who are viewing this thread

Back