Hello!

DamnCatsMeow

Classified: Lost
Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening,

This grand re-introduction to roleplaying has been a long time coming. There was nothing I missed more in my down-time then the thrilling interaction my characters would face on screen. I first stated rping about eleven years ago on the Neopet forums (I feel incredibly ashamed and old admitting that), it then migrated to Gaia, then to AIM, and finally Facebook. However, about five years ago the Facebook RP community sort of died out, my friends logging on less and less. Eventually real-world responsibilities caught up to me (and my grueling 9-5) and I walked away.

Finally, I feel like I am in a place where I can rediscover my passion for writing and character development.

Now, lets get narcissistic.

I am a 25 year old who works in corporate business. I tend to blast a lot of rap/hip hop through my earbuds on a daily.
My major fandoms are Harry Potter, Avengers, and plenty of others that I just can't seem to think of at the moment.
Favorite genres would include: Horror/Suspense and Fantasy. I have this thing for Witches. (More Charmed/Buffy than HP)
I also do a lot of Dungeons and Dragons.

So if anyone wants to reach out, please feel free!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back