Hello!

R.Storytale

A Very Random Magical Girl
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Hello! I'm R.Storytale and I haven't been on this site in AGES! Unfortunately haven't been able to recover my first account but I'm not too worried about it because I get to start anew. A new start with new friends and stories to create.
Some random facts about me~
  1. I enjoy making friends with my RP Partners! So if we ever do make a story together, let us be friends! I'm a huge dork who will make you groan with random puns or random bits of information.
  2. I like to cook but can't stand prepping but it all works out because my fiance adores prepping but hates cooking. WIN!
  3. I like to collect the most random of plushes, dolls and figures. One of my oldest plushes is actually the reason why I love story making so much. I've had him (Mr. Howler) since I was about 9 and as I'm going to turn 25 soon, you can say that he's a sentimental plush to me <3
  4. I have really bad anxiety at times but I do my best to make it through.
  5. I enjoy reading as a hobby and in the process of building my own little collection of books.
  6. I'm a huge Harry Potter fan. Bless Pottermore <3
  7. Pokemon is my favorite handheld game series! Gotta catch them all! Swampert and Gengar are my absolute favorites <3
  8. I like to try and draw out my characters from time to time. Who knows, I might draw yours!
  9. I also LOVE manga/anime/webtoons! My current favorite manga being Another, Kasane, and School Ningyo. Favorite anime are Boku No Hero Academia and Puella Magi Madoka Magica. Favorite webtoons would be Dice the Cube that Changes Everything, The Season of Suu (Haven't been able to find an update for this T^T), Bastard, and The Very Friendly Winter.
  10. I read Wikipedia articles daily as to fill my random mind with random bits of information.
  11. I adore the following RP Genres: Fluff/Angst/Drama/Mature/School/Slice of Life/Romance/Comedy/Modern Fantasy
  12. Is my favorite number! :D
So feel to drop in and say hello!

Don't mind me bumping my own thread for a post count lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Back