Hello

Arcanimus

I've RPed before but this is the first forum style I've used, haha.
I learned on Feral Heart(FH), so the system they use for ranking your ability is engrained into my skull- probably forever, according to them, I'm Semi-Lit to Lit. More comfortable in the Semi-Lit range honestly, but I adapt well.
On there I tended to lead groups, so I'll probably try my hand at it here as well when I get used to the way things are done.

I am trying to write a novel, though considering how young I am currently I'll probably cringe at it many times before it is ready to do anything with.
But, that is where I get my personal characters from for the most part, because it is a well-developed world already in my head with certain species already in place and even culture; if I were to make my own group/thread(?) on here I'd probably use that world.

My characters tend to be the more serious and soldier-like types, despite my personality being quite different.

I love fantasy RPs, especially if I can finagle a way to control an element. But, I can adapt well to most settings.

I hope to have fun while I'm here. ^^

Welcome to RPN!! =D We're a strange bunch but you'll fit right in! xP I hope you have fun here and you ask me any questions (including ones about the site and BBCode, I'm not super knowledgeable but I'll at least be of some use and I won't yell at you if it's a dumb question or one that has been asked before xD)!

Welcome to RPN!! =D We're a strange bunch but you'll fit right in! xP I hope you have fun here and you ask me any questions (including ones about the site and BBCode, I'm not super knowledgeable but I'll at least be of some use and I won't yell at you if it's a dumb question or one that has been asked before xD)!

Thank you for the welcome!
I'll come back if I find myself at a loss for anything, and I have to say the quote(?) under your reply is amazing.

Thank you for the welcome!
I'll come back if I find myself at a loss for anything, and I have to say the quote(?) under your reply is amazing.
Ah thank you! ^^ That's my signature (or, at least, I assume that's what your referring to xD)! That quote is from my favorite podcast Welcome To Night Vale.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back