Hello!

yara560

Hi everyone :ghostuvu:
This is my first time on this site here, I'm migrating over from Quotev. Y'all can call me yara. I've been rping on and off for about 3-4 years, but since they're getting rid of the groups over on Quotev, I thought I'd branch out. I'm pretty busy with life at the moment, but I'd really like the opportunity to unplug from life for a bit and enjoy a good RP. I guess that's all I have to say for now!

:bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl::bishiesparklesl:

Oh,hello!
I'm from Quotev,too!
I'm a little more active there,though,so,I might not respond as quickly as I will on there!
Honestly,I'm still really new to this place.
And I'm too lazy to figure it out.
And the person who I keep asking to tell me just tells me to look it up.

Oh,hello!
I'm from Quotev,too!
I'm a little more active there,though,so,I might not respond as quickly as I will on there!
Honestly,I'm still really new to this place.
And I'm too lazy to figure it out.
And the person who I keep asking to tell me just tells me to look it up.
It's nice to see someone from Quotev, haha.
It is kind of confusing, but I guess reading other forum posts will help. The only reason I've migrated from Quotev is because the mods removed the function to search for groups, which really bums me out.
I really liked Quotev, but the inability to join new groups makes it a little useless :/
Anyways, hope both of us can figure this site out together !

Mhmm!
Although I never used the group search function, it's kinda sad.
Hey,message me on Q,my URL is the same as it is on here.
And the only reason I'm here is because my friend couldn't be on Q late at night.
And that my other friend can only talk to me on here.

hello, Yara! welcome to RPNation! if you have any questions or need help navigating the site, let us know and we will be glad to assist! i hope you enjoy your time here!

What happened was,I was getting out,and I was closing my door,but I guess I didn't notice my leg was still in there?

So the tip of the door,the sharp part,hit my leg and high speed.
And I was rendered immobile.
Also,sorry for not bunching this all up.
I just realized I wasn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back