Hello

Tricky Mind

Well, I sort of just stumbled across this site when googling for a rp site. I am somewhat new to the rp scene so it may take me sometime to get used to it here. It's slightly different from the last site I was on, and I couldn't handle it there because there wasn't enough people online to rp with. I love to write, so that is how I got into roleplaying. I listen to a lot of music, and play plenty of videogames - so I'd be down to game with any of you!

Anyways thanks for having me here!

Welcome to RPN!

I agree with you about RPNation being different from other rp sites; I believe that's what attracted me to this site in the first place. Also, you don't have to worry about not enough people online; this site is always active. XD Sometimes too much but that's not a bad thing. I hope you'll find a bunch of rps soon and I wouldn't mind gaming with you either.

Thanks for the warm welcome. What type of roleplays do you like doing, because I have lists of things I like to roleplay.

I'm into fandoms, fantasy and sci-fi. I always include romance in all of the rps with it either being canon/oc or oc/oc, but I mostly do M/M since I'm comfortable with it unless we're doubling.

((If you didn't understand anything above please tell me, and I'll happily explain it to you.))

I understood it quite well actually :D

I'm into fandoms, fantasy, and modern roleplays. I really don't like to force romance, I say if it happens it happens, and M/M is male x male correct, which is cool I would down to roleplay with you, but we would need to do some planning before hand. If you want send me a PM as I haven't unlocked the ability to do so, and maybe we can plan something to roleplay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back