Hello

kagome

fukase enthusiast
Hi! I'm Max. c: I'm an FTM transgender and I'm new to this roleplaying website. Obviously.

I have some experience in roleplaying but the old site I was on lost most of its members and I was left alone with the newbies who had no idea what to do, so I migrated here instead of trying to teach them. That's just how I roll.

I look forward to writing with you.

-Max

First of all, welcome to the RpNation kagome!

Just wanted to thank you for posting an introduction. If you have any questions such as creating a role play, updating your avatar, earning achievements, etc.. please visit the following link:

http://www.rpnation.com/showthread.php/696-Welcome-to-the-RpNation!

Now if you have any more questions, please don't be afraid to reach out to one of our staff members!

Your new friend

~Gg

Hello kagome! Welcome to RpNation! I hope you're enjoying our community so far. If you need some help, I'd recommend checking out the threads and boards listed below if you haven't already. They're quite helpful, and give you a brief introduction on our community rules and regulations.

Welcome to the RpNation!

RpNation Rules and Regulations

Questions and Assistance board

Once you've done that, the few guides listed below are very useful. I would highly suggest reading them over. They both help you comprehend the general community of RpNation, as well as giving you a detailed passage on role play specifics. These guides were given special awards by our site's founder, GgAcE, so you can be assured that they are accurate and up to date.

Joining Role Plays - a Detailed Help Guide

Joining Roleplays on RpNation~!

Again, welcome to RpNation! If you have any questions, need any help understanding or finding anything, etc. please don't hesitate to ask me or one of the official RpNation
staff members. You can contact one of the moderators or I by sending one of us a private message, or leaving a short note on one of our profile pages explaining your problem. To private message, either select their name and then click the send private message button, or go to your inbox and compose a message with their name typed in the recipient box. To leave one of us a visitor message, just select his or her profile page and you should see a box where you can comment. Have a great time on RpN, and we hope to see you role playing soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back