Hello :-)

timunbsk

Happy Little Cucumber
Hi, everyone!

Well, I'm new here, totally a newbie. I never write a book or role-playing before, but I do enjoy reading some fantasy books or some fan-fictions.

And I'm sorry for my bad English and the grammar mistakes, as my original language is not English.

Looking forward for your assistance, thankyou. :-)

Hello @timunbsk,

Welcome to RpN!

Even if you've never roleplayed before, it's really easy and fun to get into! It's like normal writing, but with more than one person. When you find a new roleplay to join, you will be asked to create at least one character. Once your character is created, you will write to describe how the character is feeling, how they react to their environment, and how they react to other characters. Writing is usually done in the third person (he, she, them) and in the past tense (had, was, were). It might sound complicated in a description like this, but you can always look at other roleplays to get a sense of what to do. :)

You’ll find a lot of great members to roleplay with here. Before you jump in, make sure you’ve read and understood the Official Site Rules. After you have done that, you can create a new roleplay, create your own characters, or join a roleplay! If you’re ever in a rut, and can’t seem to find people to roleplay with, you can head over to the Recruitment or Roleplay Ideas boards. There are many users on here looking for new members to roleplay with.

We’re all friendly here, so if you ever want to chat, you can jump into the Shoutbox, or send one of us a private message!

If you have any questions, you are always welcome to message me! Happy roleplaying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back