Hello!

firefly

Hi, my name is Laura! But lots of people call me Squiggy. I'm new to this site, although I have quite a bit of forum based experience. I haven't roleplayed in a billion years, though, so please be gentle with me as I ease back into the process! I love just about any genre of roleplay, and I'm really bad at picking favorites for anything, so please don't ask!:cry: I look forward to meeting and playing with all of you, and I hope we can be friends! :)

P.S. I'm sorry if I overuse exclamation marks! I just really really like them a lot.

Welcome. This site just keeps getting more and more people, doesn't it? Anyway, I've only been on for three days now, but I'm happy to help you with anything you need. Just ask and if I don't know then I'll find someone who does, okay?

Just let me know what you need to know. Or check out the ShoutBox, everyone's really nice on there. Even if they spend a half hour on one facet of mecha RPs.

Hello @firefly,

Welcome to RpN!

Even if you're not into roleplaying, it's never too late to start! There are other forum boards too for general topics. :)

You’ll find a lot of great members to roleplay with here. Before you jump in, make sure you’ve read and understood the Official Site Rules. After you have done that, you can create a new roleplay, create your own characters, or join a roleplay! If you’re ever in a rut, and can’t seem to find people to roleplay with, you can head over to the Recruitment or Roleplay Ideas boards. There are many users on here looking for new members to roleplay with.

We’re all friendly here, so if you ever want to chat, you can jump into the Shoutbox, or send one of us a private message!

If you have any questions, you are always welcome to message me! Happy roleplaying!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back