Hello!

Sophia le Nerdiest

Internet Potato #24601
I'm just posting this to introduce myself! :33:
Hello! My name is Sophia and I'm a dork!
I have a huge interest in Broadway musicals and I moderately like anime, Dan and Phil, and memes.
I also have interests in writing, drawing, singing, acting, and roleplaying (hence why I'm here).

Since my main interest is with musicals, let me list off some of my favorite ones:
- Anastasia (Technically, it's not a musical YET at the time of me posting this, but I am super hyped for it since I love the movie and also Ramin Karimloo, who is AWESOME!!!)
- The Heathers (THIS IS THE STUFF! I love The Heathers so much! I still need to watch the movie at the time of posting this, so just take note of that. Totally not gay for Heather McNamara *COUGH COUGH*)
- Hamilton (Oh, quit your whining, you knew this would be on here! This gives me a reason to pay attention in social studies! I ship Lams, Jeffermads, and Lafayette x Hercules Mulligan, which I don't know the ship name for. Somehow I could get the rap in Washington On Your Side and Guns and Ships down really fast which was kinda surprising, but kinda not since I talk way too fast in real life and people can barely tell what I'm saying...)
- The Phantom of the Opera (This is the musical that really got me into musicals. I know a lot of people say that, but it truly is a masterpiece. Now before you all get your torches and pitchforks, I don't like the 2004 movie. I just don't, ok? You all can have your Gerard Butler, I like my Micheal Crawford and Ramin Karimloo. I also have read the original novel, watched The Phantom of the Paradise and the Charles Dance version of Phantom. I'm working on seeing every adaption or at least as many as I can see. The musical, the Charles Dance version, and the original novel are my favorite versions.)

Musical Theatre Actors/Actresses I really like:
- Sierra Boggess
- Ramin Karimloo
- Hadley Fraser
- Micheal Crawford
- Sarah Brightman
- Lin-Manuel Miranda
- Phillipa Soo
- Jasmine Cephas Jones
- Renée Elise Goldsberry
- Samantha Pollino
- Jonathan Groff
- Amber Ardolino
- Rory O'Malley
- Emmy Raver
- Daveed Diggs
- Christopher Jackson
- Anthony Ramos
- Okieriete Onaodowan

That's just a little bit about me! I can't wait to roleplay with some of you!

Welcome to Rpn Sophia! While we may not have a lot of musical roleplays don't be afraid to start one of your own! But I have seen some Hamilton roleplays on so there are those who are musical fanatics as well~

I do hope you enjoy it here and I wish you the best of luck on your endeavors ~

Hey Sophia! You have quite the taste for the arts haha, be sure to read up on the rukes of RpNation if you haven't done so as to not get into trouble on accident, and enjoy your stay on RpNation!

- The Phantom of the Opera (This is the musical that really got me into musicals. I know a lot of people say that, but it truly is a masterpiece. Now before you all get your torches and pitchforks, I don't like the 2004 movie. I just don't, ok? You all can have your Gerard Butler, I like my Micheal Crawford and Ramin Karimloo. I also have read the original novel, watched The Phantom of the Paradise and the Charles Dance version of Phantom. I'm working on seeing every adaption or at least as many as I can see. The musical, the Charles Dance version, and the original novel are my favorite versions.)

Oh yes definitely a masterpiece!

Gets pulled aside by studio staff

Oh wait i was supposed to-- yeah? Welcome them...? Oh ok yeah...Gotcha.
*Ahem*
WELCOME TO RPN, 10/10 WOOOULD RECOMMEND. Im pretty sure there is some Broadway (mainly Hamilton (That was in my local news today)) fandom RPs on here, if you cant find one for you, you can always make one! Have fun!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back